Site Notice - We are currently investigating an issue with missing download links. Apologies for any inconvenience caused. PaulOBrien

• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.

Orange Uk GPRS settings for M600

5 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

So the wifi set up took about 10 minutes....

The activesync over bluetooth was instant (really).

So why oh why can't I open a GPRS session and browse the net, I've tried every setting change I can find, searched through all the posts on MoDaCo, (38 pages in settings repository) and still no joy.

I've completed the instructions as per Orange's help & support at http://orangeotm.wdsglobal.com/orange/wap?...haEnabled=false

with no result either.

If you have an M600 on Orange contract can you please post some screen caps of your set up through the menu choices in order to get it working, it really shouldn't be this hard.

So how about it please ? :)

Posted · Report post

In Settings, connections, connections icon, click advanced tab, click select networks and make sure that the connection setting that is configured to use your GPRS is selected - its usually called something like My ISP or Internet or similar.

Posted · Report post

Thanks Jim but I have tried altering that setting with no success. I even hard reset today but still cannot get a connection.

Please help I would not be able to go into an orange store and have to ask for help, that's worse than having to look at the instuctions!

Go on someone post some screens.

Posted · Report post

All the settings on the handset were correct, a setting on my orange account was not, one sim update later and bob's you mothers brother!

:)

Posted · Report post

All the settings on the handset were correct, a setting on my orange account was not, one sim update later and bob's you mothers brother!

:)

I think I have the same problem GPRS used to work fine but no longer Orange say it is a software problem, based on their past performance i suspect it is their error not WM, however as I have also lost telephone service they cannot update my SIM card in situ and seem not at all interested! :D Martin