Vario II - Anyone bought from a shop yet?

Guest julianmclean

Guest julianmclean

Has anyone bought a Vario II from a T-mobile store yet? I've managed tp resist the urge to buy online so far as I am on the list as soon as one arrives in my local store, which the guy there tells me will be on Friday, or maybe even tomorrow. Does anyone know of any stores that have them yet?

I want to see one before I buy, and also as a new customer from Orange, it is impossible to haggle with the telesales people, and I am planning on negotiating a better deal with the man in the store. Also, from what I can make out, signing up for Flext plus WnW Pro (which I want) does not entitle you to the

Guest cedmondson
Has anyone bought a Vario II from a T-mobile store yet? I've managed tp resist the urge to buy online so far as I am on the list as soon as one arrives in my local store, which the guy there tells me will be on Friday, or maybe even tomorrow. Does anyone know of any stores that have them yet?

I want to see one before I buy, and also as a new customer from Orange, it is impossible to haggle with the telesales people, and I am planning on negotiating a better deal with the man in the store. Also, from what I can make out, signing up for Flext plus WnW Pro (which I want) does not entitle you to the

Guest julianmclean
I wanted WnW Pro & specifically requested it, but discovered from the data on 'My T-mobile' that I'd been signed up to basic WnW. Customer Services initially told me that a Flext XX with WnW counted as a package which determined the handset cost whist WnW Pro was interpreted as a searate add-on. The upshot of this is that you can't go from (say)Flext 25 & WnW to Flext 25 with WnW Pro because their system sees the transition from Flext 25 with WnW to Flext 25 as a downgrade which isn't permissible within first 6 months. At this point I got a bit stroppy.....and a bit stroppier still when they suggested that the only way I could get it rectified would be for me to return the phone under DSR regs and start again. In fairness to them, they did sort it out and they waived the extra

Guest gingerprince

Am picking mine up in about an hour from my local store. They had 2 delivered this morning. Another shop I know had 2 delivered but they were just selling the second when I rang them! Friend of mine took their first this lunchtime.

Guest gingerprince

just picked mine up now, same price in store as telesales ie 89.99 on flext 20 WnW. As of 6pm today the white rose leeds store had one left.

did I mention i'm sending this message from my vario ii? mu ha ha haaaaa!

Guest Dr Who

Just picked up two from Oxford Street in London. In the time I was in the store there was another chap asking to see one downstairs and another chap buying one upstairs at the same time.

Hi both of you!

Seems the only people who know anything about them are Modaco users. And that includes in the staff.

Guest SeaneyC
woohoo replying using my vario 2 picked up from poole store. bournemouth had 20 but all reserved.

oh yeh, the guy in store didn't know how to add it with w&w pro, as it wasn't on his tariff screen!