Tmobile mms setting

Guest Vibein

Thanks awarner already tried that and other info around the web, it is all conflicting even the info on Tmobs own site!

Any one with Tmobile MMS actually running on a C500 can you post your settings here, picture messaging is turned on as well on my account.

Thanks

Edited by Vibein

• 3 weeks later...
Guest mountainlion

go to messages > media messages > menu > options > account setup >media messages >menu >edit connections > menu >add

description > T-Mob MMS

mmsc >http://mmsc.t-mobile.co.uk/8002

data connection > the internet

ip > 149.254.211.010

port > 0

this only works if the internet settings work,

i have these setting in menu > settings > data connections > menu > edit >gprs>menu >add

GPRS Internet service

Access point: general.t-mobile.uk

User name: user

Password: one2one

set internet connection to whatever you set this to

that works for me! good luck

Guest thebeagle

I have exactly the same problem on my 8500.

I have tried everything which is on these forums and i still cannot get it to work.

Those instruction would be great but im on wm5 so is slightly different.

Any one on here got their t-mobile setting for WM5 that they would like to share

cheers

• 4 weeks later...
Guest mr-burns
I have exactly the same problem on my 8500.

I have tried everything which is on these forums and i still cannot get it to work.

Those instruction would be great but im on wm5 so is slightly different.

Any one on here got their t-mobile setting for WM5 that they would like to share

cheers

I had this problem when setting up a tytn to use whilst my vario II is being sent away for screen alignment repair...

{I presume you have a working data connection (can access internet), and you need to know what the connection is called: go into settings/connections/connections then see what the top connection is called - on my tytn it is 'My ISP', I can't remember what it is on my vario II, but if you hit 'manage existing connections' it should then have an entry that uses 'general.t-mobile.uk'}

in the MMS configuration, under the servers tab, either make a new server config and set it as default, or edit the existing one with these settings:

server name: t-mobile (or whatever you want I think)

gateway: 149.254.201.135

port number: 8080

server address: http://mmsc.t-mobile.co.uk:8002

connect via: My ISP (or in your case whatever data connection is set up for t-mob as described above)

The key bit for me was that the WAP Version was set to 'WAP 1.2' and MMS didn't work, changing it to 'WAP 2.0' made it work fine

hope this helps