HTC Mteor/Dopod 595/i-mate SPJAS/Qtek 8600

Guest rminnis

Guest rminnis

I know these are all the same phone configured by different companies, but do they all suffer the same problems?

HTC Mteor known to have bad battery and loses setttings. Does the SP JAS suffer the same fate as it has front facing camera....etc.

Cheers.

I know these are all the same phone configured by different companies, but do they all suffer the same problems?

HTC Mteor known to have bad battery and loses setttings. Does the SP JAS suffer the same fate as it has front facing camera....etc.

Cheers.

I can just say that this is my 3rd HTC/Qtek phone. I have the MTeor now and i love it. Havent experienced that its loosing things. Battery capacity is 2 days for me and its on 24/7 so i think that is quite ok with 3G enable.

Guest rminnis

What I want to know is that as I am in the UK, do I only have the option of buying the HTC MTeor? I have looked on the 'net and the i-mate and Dopod versions dont seem to be available in this country so is that because they are not released yet or not to be released in this country at all?

Guest TigerNet
I can just say that this is my 3rd HTC/Qtek phone. I have the MTeor now and i love it. Havent experienced that its loosing things. Battery capacity is 2 days for me and its on 24/7 so i think that is quite ok with 3G enable.

...I agree...no issues with mine!!!

Cheers

Nick

Guest rminnis

Can you tell me what country you are in and what networks you are on?

I found a thread on the Expansys forum that said the battery problem was related to the phone losing the 3G signal then increases the power consumption to "search" for the signal even when it might have regained the signal...so the battery issue might be occur if you are on a network with almost 99% coverage.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest schriss
Can you tell me what country you are in and what networks you are on?

I found a thread on the Expansys forum that said the battery problem was related to the phone losing the 3G signal then increases the power consumption to "search" for the signal even when it might have regained the signal...so the battery issue might be occur if you are on a network with almost 99% coverage.

I'm also interested to know if the problems are sorted out or not.

Any places to buy this device in EU? Expansys seem to have discontinued it.