• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

hi need voice tones

11 posts in this topic

Posted

hi im looking for a site for downloading free voice alert tones and message alert tones,i have nokia 6630 and my partner 6680, if anyone can help me please,

thanks

silver :)

Posted

If you mean you want *spoken* alerts then try this:

http://www.research.att.com/projects/tts/demo.html

If you're just looking for regular ringtones then the best way is to find a tune you like and cut a section out (using something like MP3DirectCut).

You might need to convert that into a format your phone can handle. I don't know the formats your phone can take, but you should be able to find out on the Nokia site or your manual.

Posted

Hi there! N6680 and N6630 can use WAV, MP3, AAC, MIDI, AMR and AWB tones and alerts. :)

Posted

My top recommendations for pimping your phone:

xingtone.com - make your own ringtones from your mp3s/cds

theymightbegiants.com - great musical twist on the traditional ringtone

cleesemobile.com - the funniest ringtones you'll find online from the legendary comedic actor John Cleese

Posted

the 6630 plays mp3s but it cannt set them as ringtones you have to convert them to mp4 best place to get free tones mobile 9

Posted

the 6630 plays mp3s but it cannt set them as ringtones you have to convert them to mp4 best place to get free tones mobile 9
this is odd? my friends 6630 can play and use mp3s as tones [i think all series60SE mobiles could do that? :) ]

Posted

hi im looking for a site for downloading free voice alert tones and message alert tones,i have nokia 6630 and my partner 6680, if anyone can help me please,

thanks

silver :)

hello, there...i'm just new in this site i hope i could help you.

you can try this site http://www.airfagev.com... this site offers a lot and i mean a lot for FREE, but you have to register first in order to download them.

hope you like it.

satsu :D

Posted

this is odd? my friends 6630 can play and use mp3s as tones [i think all series60SE mobiles could do that? :) ]

it's probably a vodafone one that cantplay them as vodafone disable that feature of most of their phones, forcing the owner to download ringtones from their voda live web site!

Posted

i think you might be right about it being vodafone that blocks mp3 playing on the 6630 ... vodafone suxs ... but if you want loads of free vids tones themes try mobile 9 they are great

Posted

http://www.dotmusic-forum.co.uk/forum/inde...?referrerid=481

give these a try over 1gb of free tones to download you have to register first but hey it only takes mins every tone you will ever need

oh also vids pics etc,, oh i forgot to add its free to join and free to download

Posted

hi.iv just found this new site for tones and stuff .its all free i hope this isnt in the wrong place if it is please remove and accept my appologise .sorry

www.freemobiworld.com