• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Nokia 9300i

10 posts in this topic

Posted

Ok, we all know that Orange are the windows mobile network, but has anyone heard if they will be offering (business only?) the Nokia 9300i device?

No camera, PDA stuff, and Lotus Notes compatibility (with WiFi) makes it the device I want. Also it does blackberry if I can convince my employer to connect me....

James

Posted

Ok, we all know that Orange are the windows mobile network,

James

We all know they used to be....

Most people are jumping ship to T-Mob for their fantastic data prices but....

It looks like the 9300i is only available on O2

Posted

Most people are jumping ship to T-Mob for their fantastic data prices but....

It looks like the 9300i is only available on O2

The two networks that have no coverage at all, at work, at home, or at my friends. D'Oh!.

Guess unconnected is the only way to get one.

Posted

Before I departed from Orange, I read in one of the WTFs (Weekly Trading Focus) that they will be offering it Q2 2006 - but we all know what they're like with handset launches.

Posted

I also heard that it would be offered later this year. Hopefully.

Posted

I read in one of the WTFs (Weekly Trading Focus)

Or is that just what the sales staff thought when they saw the details of the tariffs and/or phones they would have to sell?????

Posted

@ Dr Who - LOL

@jchamier - sounds like you might be better off waiting - Is there anyone from O who can let us know when this is likely to be released?

Posted

Or is that just what the sales staff thought when they saw the details of the tariffs and/or phones they would have to sell?????

LMFAO :)

To be honest I did often think "What The Ferk?!" when I read it at times :D

Posted

Before I departed from Orange, I read in one of the WTFs (Weekly Trading Focus) that they will be offering it Q2 2006 - but we all know what they're like with handset launches.

Ok, that's cool. I might pester O business support line (through work!) if I get 5 mins at work. (unlikely this month!!).

Posted

Well for anyone interested, I phoned O's business support number that we are given for help with our company mobiles. The person on the end was interested in my request, but after spending a good 5 minutes looking on the intranet couldn't find anything about the 9300i but loads about the 9300.

Since they are both blackberry devices and blackberry is a good money earner for O, I still reckon they will offer it eventually............ gonna make me wait ain't they !?