...Orange Retentions...

Guest shakini

Guest shakini

Right then folks...

I've been on Orange for a fair few years now. I joined with the Everyday 50 tariff and have stuck with it since. For the past few months, I haven't used the evening minutes and my contract expired a few months back.

:)

So I called up Orange and asked them to end the contract, spoke to retentions who asked me if there was anything they could do to keep me. Now I thought I'd mention this considering the amount of people that have had problems with Orange and their retentions team.

In fact, the strangely jovial chap on the other side of the line offered to match the FlexT tariffs! Orange 50 he called it - compared to the T Mob FlexT 50 I think...exactly the same principle and the same price. Throw in a free M600 and I'm wondering whether to stay with them now!

As far as I'm aware then...

They're matching all the FlexT prices and tariffs and they're willing to throw in extra goodies if you take out an 18month contract.

Hope this helps anyone upgrading soon...

:D

Guest Tech

lol really?

wierd thing is my uncle done the same thing - he's been with orange for 7 years and recently his contract was expiring and he phoned up and he said he found a better offer - what are orange gonna do?

response: "we dont promote other networks and price match, sorry!"

Guest sporkguy

Strange that. I did hear that they were offering something similar to flext 35 whereby they gave you a set amount of minutes and texts, but it didnt alternate like a flext (or PAYG?) tariff in terms of usage.

I'd say call the chap back and see if it really is like the flext tariff... oh and see what sort of data package he can offer you too.. cos that M600 is useless without data :)

Guest pd.ryder
...cos that M600 is useless without data :)
Isn't every smartie? Data is the big seller atm, and whatever O are saying right now, they've gotta catch up or they will lose out big-time.

Guest Tech
Isn't every smartie? Data is the big seller atm, and whatever O are saying right now, they've gotta catch up or they will lose out big-time.

uh - they already have :) :D