arrr.. this months bill went £200+

Guest Skeese

Guest Skeese

:) I'm so in need of a UK tariff that offers 2000+ free mins either off peak or anytime, cross-network or specifically to O2.

Is there any network that offers such a tariff out there?

Guest dr who
:) I'm so in need of a UK tariff that offers 2000+ free mins either off peak or anytime, cross-network or specifically to O2.

Is there any network that offers such a tariff out there?

TMobiles top FlexT tariff works out as 1900 minutes for ?75. You can also add unlimited data to that for ?7.50. I intend to jump on this once they get a decent phone or device in their lineup!

Guest dr who
i can't find a tariff with O2 that offers 2000+ mins....or any from other networks..

I've never seen one either. Highest I've ever seen is the TMobile FlexT tariff I mentioned above.

Guest confucious

Isn't "Everyone 3000 Off Peak" from T-Mob what you're after? - T ?30/ month for an 18 month contract with 500 frr texts it doesn't seem to bad.

But 2000 mins is over an hour a day - you must live with your phone attached to your ear! :)

Guest sporkguy
Isn't "Everyone 3000 Off Peak" from T-Mob what you're after? - T ?30/ month for an 18 month contract with 500 frr texts it doesn't seem to bad.

But 2000 mins is over an hour a day - you must live with your phone attached to your ear! :)

hmm.. must hav one of 'those' types of girlfriend where its impossible to get her to say goodbye :D

"ok I MUST go, my bill is gonna be massive this month"

"yeah but you'll never guess who I saw today, Janice! She was Totally...." etc

Guest confucious

BT Landline - Off peak 5.5p for the first hour, hang up after one hour and redial - I used to regularly chat for 3 hours a night for less than 20p.

Just a thought....

:)

Guest confucious
i kill 1000 minutes in less than 8 days... :)

See my previous post....

i guess so, going to her house today..... I'll ask her parents if i could stay in her room for the night mellow.gif

I'm sure they'll let you when you explain your phone bill :D

Guest Skeese

... anyways there should be girlfriend tariffs :) that would be a monopoly for whichever network, depends who makes the first move.

Guest confucious

Much as I'm loath to recomend Orange these days their Magic number might help if both you and your gf were on Orange.

Guest rikwebb

Marry her !

The talking soon stops :)

You could always use one of the VOIP providers, calls between them are usually free. Does require you both to have Broadband!

Guest confucious
Marry her !

no no no!Never ever get married.

Not that I'm old, bitter and twisted just because my ex buggered off with someone else and took me for everything, you understand. that's just my totally unbiased advice :)

Guest Shuflie

Just like to add, thanks for making me go off and check the NTL website. Was on 2Mb BB + phone + familypack TV + talk for an hour for 4 to local numbers. monthly bill usually about ?60-?70. Now on 4Mb BB + familypack + talk unlimited for ?49.99 a month, nice one. :)

Guest sporkguy
no no no!Never ever get married.

Not that I'm old, bitter and twisted just because my ex buggered off with someone else and took me for everything, you understand. that's just my totally unbiased advice :)

Ouch!

Just like to add, thanks for making me go off and check the NTL website. Was on 2Mb BB + phone + familypack TV + talk for an hour for 4 to local numbers. monthly bill usually about ?60-?70. Now on 4Mb BB + familypack + talk unlimited for ?49.99 a month, nice one. biggrin.gif

Yeah - we have the 10mb internet + tv for just under ?40 a month and its all pretty decent! :D