prevent certain numbers (contacts) from being logged in the call history?

Guest stevie_mac

Guest stevie_mac

Hello all, is it possible to prevent certain numbers (contacts) from being logged in the call history?

Alternatively, is it possible to delete single items from the call log?

Cheers, steve.

Guest mikeeey
Yes and Yes! But not as satisfied as I will be now I have that handy tip.

except idk why Confucious said menu>open>menu>delete. shouldnt it just be menu>delete?

Guest Confucious
except idk why Confucious said menu>open>menu>delete. shouldnt it just be menu>delete?

On my phone when you select a call from the call list you need to open it first before you can delete it - this can either be done by selecting menu->open or clicking with the joystick which has the same effect but until the call is opened it can't be deleted - my instructions were from the list of calls.

HTH

Guest mikeeey
On my phone when you select a call from the call list you need to open it first before you can delete it - this can either be done by selecting menu->open or clicking with the joystick which has the same effect but until the call is opened it can't be deleted - my instructions were from the list of calls.

HTH

oooo ok i gotcha

Guest stevie_mac

he he

I guess I'm not the only one interested in 'stealth'

I actually need a hot key app (like hold 7 down) to execute that deletes all texts + phone records for 'given person' that would make things much easier.

Regards.

Guest Confucious

Stevie, Stevie, Stevie - you really are setting yourself up - what you actually need a hot key app (like hold 7 down) to execute that deletes archives to a safe place all texts + phone records for 'given person'

If you delete the texts you don't have the evidence to throw back at her when you find she's been cheating on you!

While I was married I never cheated on my wife - unfortunately the same cannot be said of her - and I learned a lot about how nasty and devious women can be.

Bitter - who, me?

Guest Samsonite
Stevie, Stevie, Stevie - you really are setting yourself up - what you actually need a hot key app (like hold 7 down) to execute that deletes archives to a safe place all texts + phone records for 'given person'

If you delete the texts you don't have the evidence to throw back at her when you find she's been cheating on you!

While I was married I never cheated on my wife - unfortunately the same cannot be said of her - and I learned a lot about how nasty and devious women can be.

Bitter - who, me?

oh what a tangled web we weave...

its actions like this that leads to the breakdown of society - trust is all important and when the sanctity of holy matrimony is compromised.. whoa whoa WHOA!!!

what am I saying!!! if there was a deleting thing available - i'm in!!! :)

Edited by Samsonite

Guest Evilkern
he he

I guess I'm not the only one interested in 'stealth'

I actually need a hot key app (like hold 7 down) to execute that deletes all texts + phone records for 'given person' that would make things much easier.

Regards.

I hope you're deleting your internet history too, so she can't see you asking about this :) lol