Printer Anywhere (Beta) Free Download

Guest efi

PrinterAnywhere has just come out with a no-brainer of a product that I think will turn out to be quite useful, and best of all, it’s free! PrinterAnywhere lets you share your printer with someone else, or vice versa across the internet! Instead of sending someone an attachment of a contract, just print it directly to their printer. You won’t have to worry about people not being able to open files that you send them, all you’ve got to do is set the connection up (takes less than a minute) and print from whatever program you created it in, to their printer. Excellent. If you’ve got an internet connection, a printer that you can print to, and Windows XP, you really can print anywhere

Guest chucky.egg

What if they run out of paper?

I don't think I'd want somebody else using my printer - send me the email and I'll print it if I want a copy, thanks all the same.

What might be useful is to be able to remote control your home PC and print a file from that to a printer where you actually are. Doing it the other way around (sending a print job to some remote location) doesn't make a lot of sense to me personally.