Sprint sucks again! :angry:

Guest Furball Zen

Guest Furball Zen

Anyone else experience difficulty lately? They took it down this week. So i took it upon myself to start a fix after the tech took over 30 mins to find out they decommissioned yet ANOTHER PDA site. :) This a little over one year from them stopping support for the i500 Palm based browser. However i did like (and still do over PIE) the new browser, but im using my i600 now, so its a moot point.

For those of you who used it (i used it a lot, for movies, weather, Bengals scores lol, etc), and dont want to use go2.com..... I think go2.com is good, but i wanted something i could customize easier.

The link is www.bot-racing.com/beta i am trying to make it look like the old site, so any help with content is GREATLY appreciated. Only the Search and Weather have links currently.

If you want to see something i dont have, let me know. If any of you also know of the mobile URL for the site you want, post it so i can copy and paste, as it takes some time to view the properties of the site and enter the text by hand. So if you want the link, you can help with the work :D

If this gains more popularity (not just from Sprint customers, which is why i posted here) i will externally host the site.

Currently its tested on the i600 running WM2003, i tired using my Samsung A680, the site appears, but do to the limitations of the browser, i cant get the URL direct to work, even with the 'Go' button. So PLEASE use your phones, SP or not to test it out. Ill try to get a fix for the non-SP phones so that it will work too. Spread the word to your friends too!

To Paul and other MoDaCo mods, i hope you dont mind the link for this site, if so, let me know via PM and ill remove it. I just threw it in there for content purposes. :D