How to get MMS Option to show

Guest hp1

Well my M600 finally froze on me to the point where I had to hards reset. I thought I'd try without the orange customisations to see what difference it makes (faster). I have manged to setup GPRS manually but am struggling with MMS. I have found what I think are the settings for MMS (which you enter in MMS configuration in Messaging. However MMS doesnt appear as an option in the messaging drop down similar to when I had the Orange CABS installed.

I'm sure someone else has removed teh Orange stuff then setup all the services manually. Anyoen offer any assistance?

Many Thanks

HP

OK i think I have narrowed it down to the registry. I need to tweak the Key that adds the MMS option to the account drop down. I do not know enough about this to have a go though I think its either something in HKLM/software/microsoft/inbox/mms1 or HKLM/software/arcsoft (cos its arcsoft that do the MMS composer)

Anybody? I have had a quick look over at XDA developers but no luck (though I will keep trying) i just thought someone might have had teh same problem as me.

Ta

• 2 weeks later...

thanks, I actually found the FR version of that cab over at XDA but I might swap for this. everything is the same except the voice thing is in FR! I nver use that feature anyway.