WM6 & Voice Command Issue

Guest shrimpster

Guest shrimpster

I installed the new WM6 update for my T-Mobile Dash. I noticed that Voice Command was already included. I tried to activate voice Command using my bluetooth earpiece and it did not work.

I then installed my voice command 1.6 application and again tried to activate voice command via my earpiece. No luck. It was working with WM5.

I have a 640 Plantronic (http://www.plantronics.com/north_america/e...035/prod5560015)

I simply press the button until I hear the voice command beep then talk into it. Now I hear the beep but voice command does not respond. Plus I do not see the voice command icon appear on screen.

anyone having the same issue??

• 2 weeks later...
Guest mjt2810
I installed the new WM6 update for my T-Mobile Dash. I noticed that Voice Command was already included. I tried to activate voice Command using my bluetooth earpiece and it did not work.

I then installed my voice command 1.6 application and again tried to activate voice command via my earpiece. No luck. It was working with WM5.

I have a 640 Plantronic (http://www.plantronics.com/north_america/e...035/prod5560015)

I simply press the button until I hear the voice command beep then talk into it. Now I hear the beep but voice command does not respond. Plus I do not see the voice command icon appear on screen.

anyone having the same issue??

I am having exactly the same problem with my S710..... Bit of a pain as I don't want to be selecting contacts from my phone when driving!!

M.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest GSXRCon

thanks for the info, however I guess I have some sort of speech impediment as there are only a few contacts on my list that I can positively use this feature for.

voicedialing my last dash worked flawlessly with the same bluetooth headset and it also had WM6. I'm stumped :( I never knew that I could enter other commands other than voicedialing though. Wow, it works on opening the camera and other apps as well.