• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.

GBA emulator for wince - GBACE 0.1

149 posts in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post

SEGA CD games are working with that EMU?!

Edited by nothin

Posted · Report post

great, but I can't do landscape on eten m700, sega cd emu ?

sega CD emulator?

Posted · Report post

sega CD emulator?

i think master all mentioned somewher that he *might* write a sega cd emu (ontop of picodrive) , that was ages ago and im not sure which thread it was in.

what that has to do with finalburn i have no idea.

Posted · Report post

i think master all mentioned somewher that he *might* write a sega cd emu (ontop of picodrive) , that was ages ago and im not sure which thread it was in.

what that has to do with finalburn i have no idea.

really? i remember in the finalburn thread someone asked if he would add sega drivers to it but he never replied to that. hmm well i guess wel just have to see

Posted · Report post

I've had this problem with quite a few GBA emulators now. Im using a brand new T-mobile Dash (i seirously just got this thing 5 days ago) and i have WM6. I've been able to open and run about 3 emulators but they all have the same problem with me. Everytime i go to click "load rom" it exits out of the menu. The program is still running, it just closes the menu for some odd reason. I've tried every button on the dang phone and any action button makes the menu close. any suggestions?

Posted · Report post

I've had this problem with quite a few GBA emulators now. Im using a brand new T-mobile Dash (i seirously just got this thing 5 days ago) and i have WM6. I've been able to open and run about 3 emulators but they all have the same problem with me. Everytime i go to click "load rom" it exits out of the menu. The program is still running, it just closes the menu for some odd reason. I've tried every button on the dang phone and any action button makes the menu close. any suggestions?

masterall stated that landscape phones were not supported at the moment, after i asked the same question

Posted · Report post

I dont have it in landscape mode

Posted · Report post

I dont have it in landscape mode

your phone is nativley landscape.

Posted · Report post

That doesnt matter in the issue of .exe programs. I do have some working emulators that werent meant for QVGA but still work and display. gnuboy, morphgear and pocketSNES all work and load and i would use morphgear but my setup wont let me insert my activation codes into it (since it's made for a touchscreen, i cant access the nessicary links)

Posted · Report post

That doesnt matter in the issue of .exe programs. I do have some working emulators that werent meant for QVGA but still work and display. gnuboy, morphgear and pocketSNES all work and load and i would use morphgear but my setup wont let me insert my activation codes into it (since it's made for a touchscreen, i cant access the nessicary links)

WOW.It's been ages sinc I last posted here.... Last time I was here , Masterall 's Emus rocked everything, even Pocket PC emus were slower than his owns ports that were origanilly for Smartphones (but compatibles with PPC) !

And NOW, GBA emu? Wow. Since both my Orange SPV C600 and Asus P525 got stolen , and I was really envying an HTC s710 .... mmmm

No , i'll stick with my PSP hé hé :rolleyes:

Posted · Report post

what are you talking about?

i give up.

Posted · Report post

That doesnt matter in the issue of .exe programs....

Actually it DOES matter. Quite of few programs, even comercial software, cannot handle the landscape screens of T-Mobile Dash, Moto Q or other devices like that. While most commercial programs give you the usual "This program was not made..."-Babble the Emus just wont work for now. But i am sure Masterall will fix this sooner or later.

Posted · Report post

aw. how do you use gsgetsfile.dll?

Posted · Report post

Search for it...

YOu don't use it though, it's like TGetfile.dll, you just put it in Windows folder to allows the emu explorer pops in order to browse your phone content (ie: to find roms to load)

Posted · Report post

any update?

Posted · Report post

any update?

of corse not, hes just added an amazing update to finalburn. i dont think ul see an update on this yet..

Posted · Report post

go masterall!! i hope you can update a better version for blackjack, Moto Q and t-mobile Dash=] i know you can do it! we're all waiting for you =D

Posted · Report post

Love it Love it Love it!

While it does not work well on the Moto q, it does work!

the only game i was able to get working was Final Fantasy VI advanced, but the frame rates were really bad during a battle, borderline unplayable.

the point is, IT WORKED! now i just cant wait for an updated version. WHAT CAN I DO TO HELP?!!

Posted · Report post

damn, need to check final fantasy advance with that 1.....

Posted · Report post

I can't manage to load a rom, final fantasy or fire emblem.

Posted · Report post

Love it Love it Love it!

While it does not work well on the Moto q, it does work!

the only game i was able to get working was Final Fantasy VI advanced, but the frame rates were really bad during a battle, borderline unplayable.

the point is, IT WORKED! now i just cant wait for an updated version. WHAT CAN I DO TO HELP?!!

I didnt get it to work on my T-Mobile Dash at all?

How can I get tgetfile.dll :) ? In /Windows/ is no this file. Or how can I uninstall this emulator? In Settings-> Uninstal programs isn't this program. Please, help me, sorry 4 my bad english.

Edited by djbuh

How can I get tgetfile.dll :) ? In /Windows/ is no this file. Or how can I uninstall this emulator? In Settings-> Uninstal programs isn't this program. Please, help me, sorry 4 my bad english.

nie wyglupiaj się....

tgetfile:

http://rapidshare.com/files/39655345/TGETFILE.DLL.html

file must be copied into EVERY emulator folder rather, than copeid into /windows, as it may collide with few programs' file dialog.

plik kopiujesz do KATALOGU EMULATORA.

EMULATORA się nie odinstalowuje....po prostu należy usunąć katalog ;/

btw polskie forum o emulacji... http://pdaclub.pl/forum/index.php?board=58.0

i inne: http://mobione.pl/forum/index.php

Edited by nothin

Posted · Report post

RE: Final Fantasy.

Im a Final Fantasy nut... i have tested all the Final Fantasy GBA ports and only Final Fantasy VI is working.

Everything works totaly playable on the moto Q, but the battle sequeances are extreamly laggy, framerate drop to almost unplaybe (well, its just slow as heck, still works fine for turned based fighting, but a simple swing of the sword can take 4-5 sec, vs. the 1-2 sec it normall takes.)

love it love it love it!!!! but im really intrested in the next version!!!!

Posted · Report post

nie wyglupiaj się....

tgetfile:

http://rapidshare.com/files/39655345/TGETFILE.DLL.html

file must be copied into EVERY emulator folder rather, than copeid into /windows, as it may collide with few programs' file dialog.

plik kopiujesz do KATALOGU EMULATORA.

EMULATORA się nie odinstalowuje....po prostu należy usunąć katalog ;/

btw polskie forum o emulacji... http://pdaclub.pl/forum/index.php?board=58.0

i inne: http://mobione.pl/forum/index.php

i succesfuly store my thegfile.dll (shareware version, with ugly dialog box) in \windows\ and ive never had any problems with opening roms/loading states in any emulator