GBA emulator for wince - GBACE 0.1

Guest masterall

Guest dijital
sega CD emulator?

i think master all mentioned somewher that he *might* write a sega cd emu (ontop of picodrive) , that was ages ago and im not sure which thread it was in.

what that has to do with finalburn i have no idea.

Guest mikeeey
i think master all mentioned somewher that he *might* write a sega cd emu (ontop of picodrive) , that was ages ago and im not sure which thread it was in.

what that has to do with finalburn i have no idea.

really? i remember in the finalburn thread someone asked if he would add sega drivers to it but he never replied to that. hmm well i guess wel just have to see

Guest joshfc78

I've had this problem with quite a few GBA emulators now. Im using a brand new T-mobile Dash (i seirously just got this thing 5 days ago) and i have WM6. I've been able to open and run about 3 emulators but they all have the same problem with me. Everytime i go to click "load rom" it exits out of the menu. The program is still running, it just closes the menu for some odd reason. I've tried every button on the dang phone and any action button makes the menu close. any suggestions?

Guest dijital
I've had this problem with quite a few GBA emulators now. Im using a brand new T-mobile Dash (i seirously just got this thing 5 days ago) and i have WM6. I've been able to open and run about 3 emulators but they all have the same problem with me. Everytime i go to click "load rom" it exits out of the menu. The program is still running, it just closes the menu for some odd reason. I've tried every button on the dang phone and any action button makes the menu close. any suggestions?

masterall stated that landscape phones were not supported at the moment, after i asked the same question

Guest joshfc78

That doesnt matter in the issue of .exe programs. I do have some working emulators that werent meant for QVGA but still work and display. gnuboy, morphgear and pocketSNES all work and load and i would use morphgear but my setup wont let me insert my activation codes into it (since it's made for a touchscreen, i cant access the nessicary links)

Guest kevinsephiroth
That doesnt matter in the issue of .exe programs. I do have some working emulators that werent meant for QVGA but still work and display. gnuboy, morphgear and pocketSNES all work and load and i would use morphgear but my setup wont let me insert my activation codes into it (since it's made for a touchscreen, i cant access the nessicary links)

WOW.It's been ages sinc I last posted here.... Last time I was here , Masterall 's Emus rocked everything, even Pocket PC emus were slower than his owns ports that were origanilly for Smartphones (but compatibles with PPC) !

And NOW, GBA emu? Wow. Since both my Orange SPV C600 and Asus P525 got stolen , and I was really envying an HTC s710 .... mmmm

No , i'll stick with my PSP hé hé :rolleyes:

Guest dijital

what are you talking about?

i give up.

Guest Zeiram
That doesnt matter in the issue of .exe programs....

Actually it DOES matter. Quite of few programs, even comercial software, cannot handle the landscape screens of T-Mobile Dash, Moto Q or other devices like that. While most commercial programs give you the usual "This program was not made..."-Babble the Emus just wont work for now. But i am sure Masterall will fix this sooner or later.

Guest kevinsephiroth

Search for it...

YOu don't use it though, it's like TGetfile.dll, you just put it in Windows folder to allows the emu explorer pops in order to browse your phone content (ie: to find roms to load)

Guest jinbok

go masterall!! i hope you can update a better version for blackjack, Moto Q and t-mobile Dash=] i know you can do it! we're all waiting for you =D

• 2 weeks later...
Guest marker11

Love it Love it Love it!

While it does not work well on the Moto q, it does work!

the only game i was able to get working was Final Fantasy VI advanced, but the frame rates were really bad during a battle, borderline unplayable.

the point is, IT WORKED! now i just cant wait for an updated version. WHAT CAN I DO TO HELP?!!

Guest Zeiram
Love it Love it Love it!

While it does not work well on the Moto q, it does work!

the only game i was able to get working was Final Fantasy VI advanced, but the frame rates were really bad during a battle, borderline unplayable.

the point is, IT WORKED! now i just cant wait for an updated version. WHAT CAN I DO TO HELP?!!

I didnt get it to work on my T-Mobile Dash at all?

Guest djbuh

How can I get tgetfile.dll :) ? In /Windows/ is no this file. Or how can I uninstall this emulator? In Settings-> Uninstal programs isn't this program. Please, help me, sorry 4 my bad english.

Edited by djbuh

Guest nothin
How can I get tgetfile.dll :) ? In /Windows/ is no this file. Or how can I uninstall this emulator? In Settings-> Uninstal programs isn't this program. Please, help me, sorry 4 my bad english.

nie wyglupiaj się....

tgetfile:

http://rapidshare.com/files/39655345/TGETFILE.DLL.html

file must be copied into EVERY emulator folder rather, than copeid into /windows, as it may collide with few programs' file dialog.

plik kopiujesz do KATALOGU EMULATORA.

EMULATORA się nie odinstalowuje....po prostu należy usunąć katalog ;/

btw polskie forum o emulacji... http://pdaclub.pl/forum/index.php?board=58.0

i inne: http://mobione.pl/forum/index.php

Edited by nothin

Guest marker11

RE: Final Fantasy.

Im a Final Fantasy nut... i have tested all the Final Fantasy GBA ports and only Final Fantasy VI is working.

Everything works totaly playable on the moto Q, but the battle sequeances are extreamly laggy, framerate drop to almost unplaybe (well, its just slow as heck, still works fine for turned based fighting, but a simple swing of the sword can take 4-5 sec, vs. the 1-2 sec it normall takes.)

love it love it love it!!!! but im really intrested in the next version!!!!

Guest Dinth
nie wyglupiaj się....

tgetfile:

http://rapidshare.com/files/39655345/TGETFILE.DLL.html

file must be copied into EVERY emulator folder rather, than copeid into /windows, as it may collide with few programs' file dialog.

plik kopiujesz do KATALOGU EMULATORA.

EMULATORA się nie odinstalowuje....po prostu należy usunąć katalog ;/

btw polskie forum o emulacji... http://pdaclub.pl/forum/index.php?board=58.0

i inne: http://mobione.pl/forum/index.php

i succesfuly store my thegfile.dll (shareware version, with ugly dialog box) in \windows\ and ive never had any problems with opening roms/loading states in any emulator