trinode

T-mobile GPRS X500/M700 firmware status

6 posts in this topic

Does anyone have any information on the t-mobile compatable radio stack paul was testing out? are we near a release? Think I'm goina be forced onto vodafone if there's been no progress...

Edited by trinode

I was speaking with Paul on Friday and he gave a a quick status update, the fix is still in progress but E-TEN are not the fastest in the world at fixing the issue... Paul mentioned a figure of 80% complete if that helps?? i am realy missing GPRS at present!!

I was speaking with Paul on Friday and he gave a a quick status update, the fix is still in progress but E-TEN are not the fastest in the world at fixing the issue... Paul mentioned a figure of 80% complete if that helps?? i am realy missing GPRS at present!!

You don't know how to get involved with beta testing for eten do you? I'd happily test a Beta M700 firmware with t-mob support.

No idea i am afraid, i am happy to let Paul Sort it out with them though. i realy dont know how i managed without Push e-mail, it driving me mad.. :rolleyes:

Interestingly GPRS appears to have started working on my X500 in the last week or so. I can only assume that t-mobile have changed things at their end which has resulted in the X500 GPRS stack being compatible. There goes my low phone bills.... ;)

OH! very intresting ;)