Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
FORCEFOXFIVE

BlueTooth Headphones...

8 posts in this topic

Evening all,

Can anyone recommend a good pair of BT headphones for the sexy M700? Looking to spend about £65, maximum. Ive been looking around, and some of them have got a small BT device that plugs into the phone which BT's the music to the headphones/earphones. With the M700 having a USB type plug on the bottom, it seems to be limiting my choice in this area. Or am I going to have to sell my car for a pair?!?!

Any recommondations are much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

I use teh Anycom BSH100 phones. They have a good sound, and good battery life, and are totally 'stand alone'. They come with a demountable mic for phone use, though I've not used that on the M700

I use Motorola HT820. It's a good headset. You can manage your phone calls and stereo music playback with the buttons on the headphone. I bought it new at ebay.de for less than eur. 25. :)

The HT820s are excellent but of you want something with similar sound quality but much much smaller & lighter take a look at the Motorola S9s.

http://www.mobilefun.co.uk/product/12889.htm

:)

The HT820s are excellent but of you want something with similar sound quality but much much smaller & lighter take a look at the Motorola S9s.

http://www.mobilefun.co.uk/product/12889.htm

:D

Checked these out in the shop Thursday lunch-time, ordered them Thursday night, came on Saturday morning (damn that postie is earlry :) ) very sleek and sexy, had plenty of people checking out my 'phones on the train this morning!!! :P ;) :D

Good recommendation Disco Stu!!!

Thanks again!

Has anyone out there used the Sony DRBT20NX earphones with the M700/Trinity/P3600? It's had great reviews etc. but good to know if they work 100% with my device!

Has anyone out there used the Sony DRBT20NX earphones with the M700/Trinity/P3600? It's had great reviews etc. but good to know if they work 100% with my device!

sound quality excellent (compared with HT820, which i discarded as it is ugly and heavy), but mic is poorly positioned

It also drops out MUCH less than the HT820.

best of luck!

dopod 810 wm6

Edited by rs123456789