• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.

HTC s620 Camera problem

2 posts in this topic

Posted

Hi guys, really would appreciate some help on this...

I just got a HTC s620 from shipped from the states (I'm in New Zealand), and I've noticed a problem with the camera.

The first day I got it, I was able to use the camera despite it being a little buggy and it would crash at times...

Since the second day, everytime I try to go to the camera or video recorder app, the app will crash. The little loading symbol comes up for a few seconds and then everything stops. I am able to go back or back to the home screen. I have tried soft resets, multiple hard resets, but nothing works!

It is so frustrating, this is such a great little device, but the camera issue really skunked me!

Do you thinking re-flashing the ROM would help? I am hoping that when WM6 comes out, it would solve my problem...

It's hard to get it serviced as I am overseas!

Posted

If a hard reset has not worked you could be in trouble.

It would be worth trying a ROM upgrade but as the problems was there from day one I would only try an official rom for that model as otherwise you will void you're warrenty.

good luck with it!