HTC Touch Network Wizard

Guest machaco

Guest machaco

Hi,

Can someone share me the network wizard that has America's Countries?

Thank you

Edited by machaco

Guest psionara
Hi,

i noticed that the network wizard of my htc touch only displays Asian countries.. im starting to think that it has the dopod rom but its in english.. what do you guys think??? and can someone share me the network wizard that has America's Countries?

Thank you

Mine (bought via expansys uk) has 35 countries covering Australia/NZ, US, UK , most other European, South American, most Asian. I would think the list and settings are in some xml file somethere, I will have a look when I get a chance.

Guest machaco
Mine (bought via expansys uk) has 35 countries covering Australia/NZ, US, UK , most other European, South American, most Asian. I would think the list and settings are in some xml file somethere, I will have a look when I get a chance.

thanks! i really need it :).. instead of looking for some xml file, you can try to upload the network wizard app found in \Windows (i think)

Thank you

Guest psionara
thanks! i really need it :) .. instead of looking for some xml file, you can try to upload the network wizard app found in \Windows (i think)

Thank you

Sorry, I can't find anything that looks like the network wizard program or data, maybe someone more knowledgeable on WM6 can point us in the right direction, perhaps HTC support can supply ?

Guest machaco
Sorry, I can't find anything that looks like the network wizard program or data, maybe someone more knowledgeable on WM6 can point us in the right direction, perhaps HTC support can supply ?

Open your file explorer and go to \Windows.. then search for netwiz.exe, netwiz.dat, netwiz.cpl and netwiz.exe.0404.mui The name of the last file may change in your device but i think u can find them easy :)

Thank you

Guest machaco

i think that the .dat .cpl and .mui files are hidden and u cant see them in the file explorer of wm6 but you can use resco file explorer and go through the settings and set them to see hidden files in rom.

Thank you in advance

Guest machaco
Here you go:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=AMKEGUI6

It's from my UK HTC Touch.

The RAR archive includes:

Network_Wizard.htm

NetworkWizard.0409.mui

NetworkWizard.cpl

NetworkWizard.exe

NetworkWizardAuto.exe

:S i copied all files to \Windows and when i tried to open the app it says "Error in the program." the UK rom has a different network wizard than the dopod rom.

Can someone tell me how to run the network wizard that lrbh uploaded??

Thank you

Edited by machaco

• 4 weeks later...
Guest lgmildwill
:S i copied all files to \Windows and when i tried to open the app it says "Error in the program." the UK rom has a different network wizard than the dopod rom.

Can someone tell me how to run the network wizard that lrbh uploaded??

Thank you

Any updates on this?