• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

the cheek of some people!

7 posts in this topic

Posted

I don't condone, or disagree, just thought this very cheeky:

Seen on Ebay!

This is currently the cheapest SPV unlocking solution on ebay! I can provide details of how to unlock your Orange SPV. You only need the equipment that was supplied with the phone. The phone will stay unlocked until it is switched off. The unlocking procedure can be repeated as necessary. I can accept cheques, cash (at senders risk), postal order or direct bank transfer for payment. Any questions please e-mail me.

Will

Posted

Takes the biscuit doesn't it ;)

I see it all the time for making DVD players multi-region etc. Its all just info you can get quite freely on the internet. Mind you, people often bid on these type of auctions. Why? it's beyond me.

Posted

BITE ME !!!

Posted

probably not, heres an idea. Why not put the effort u jus used in typing this msg into operating the menu on ur fone to check for urself if it runs!

Some people

Posted

The seller wouldn't have previously tried to sell a certain "Smartphone backgrounds collection" by any chance? :wink:

Maybe I could sell a hyperlink to this forum under the heading "Complete interactive manual for Orange SPV. Everything you need to know. Daily updates..."

Posted

Try it, see what happens!

Posted

Lol! I actually could not do something that evil; it's one step away from stealing old people's pension money!