TwitFaced...Twitter/Facebook Links

Guest nickcornaglia

Guest nickcornaglia

Same easy idea as app previously linked. But this includes a mobile Twitter Browser (TWIT) as well as a mobile Facebook browser(FACED)....TwitFaced! Where you can switch between the two open "inside the app" browser instances once opened. Just a quickie to learn how the other guy made his app. (Learn a little something every day I say!) ;)

App is a total of 26K.

Extract it to your SD

Create a shortcut to it.

Place the shortcut in your Start Menu somewhere.

:wub:

TwitFaced.zip

post-4796-1189530080_thumb.jpg

post-4796-1189530090_thumb.jpg

Guest nickcornaglia

Just learning .NET VB.

Dynamic sizing for different screen sizes and orientations is something I dont know how to do yet. I'll need to consult with my Guru Paul! ;)

Have the same roadblock with TWIT! The Twitter Windows Mobile client by Paul (open source so I added a bit to it).

Also trying to think up some alternate features....but Facebook is kind of closed when it comes to updating status...think I need Paul's help on that one too!

Guest nickcornaglia

Off Topic about minimage's twitter:

Olivia from G4 is BEAUTIFUL....but Attack of the Show is annoying as hell! They talk and act like they're in Junior High School. Very upset about the demise of TechTV and evolution of G4. ;)

Guest ctmagnus
also, what's up with that second Vertical Scrollbar? One scroll bar for the browser window and another for the portrait to square screen?

Left scrollbar = browser window, right scrollbar = 320 px on a 240 px device.