Bluetooth GPS device

Guest leedsrgaskell

Guest leedsrgaskell

I wonder if anyone can recommend a value external bluetooth gps unit for applications such as TomTom/Camaware to compliment the Hermes?

I'm looking round the price mark of the Globalsat BT 359S Sirf Star III.

If anyone has experience of this piece of kit or alternatives I'd love to hear before I take the plunge

--

RG

Guest Jazz_UK
I wonder if anyone can recommend a value external bluetooth gps unit for applications such as TomTom/Camaware to compliment the Hermes?

I'm looking round the price mark of the Globalsat BT 359S Sirf Star III.

If anyone has experience of this piece of kit or alternatives I'd love to hear before I take the plunge

--

RG

I would also be interested.. as I have the Touch and had hoped that the new Touch (or whatever it is called) would have GPS... but alas no... so now need to find a bluetooth solution!

Guest coulsond

I bought a QStars 32 channel BT receiver when I had my vario II, an excellent device, instant pairing with device and quick to pick up satellites. Can't remember the chipset, but I know it was a new one out and got great reviews. I bought it from ebay last november for £30. hope that helps

regards

Dean

Guest leedsrgaskell
I bought a QStars 32 channel BT receiver when I had my vario II, an excellent device, instant pairing with device and quick to pick up satellites. Can't remember the chipset, but I know it was a new one out and got great reviews. I bought it from ebay last november for £30. hope that helps

regards

Dean

Thanks for the reply Dean,

Your right it does have some good reviews and the price is nice. Think I'll grab one

--

RG

Guest mortalwombat
Thanks for the reply Dean,

Your right it does have some good reviews and the price is nice. Think I'll grab one

--

RG

It is a great piece of kit... I have one and it works a treat... 32 hours battery life ain't too shabby either!