ExTrEmE

Themes

4 posts in this topic

Where would i get more themes? I found a few on this forum. But is there a way to convert a landscape theme into a portrait theme? I got some nice ones that incorporate Fizzweather but there landscape and doesnt fit on the shadows screen. If you have themes lets post them here and share them?

Take a look at the MoDaCo smartphone homescreen customizations area, as far as the standard WM homescreen goes, there isn't anything specific to the Shadow -- there's lots available.

Where would i get more themes? I found a few on this forum. But is there a way to convert a landscape theme into a portrait theme? I got some nice ones that incorporate Fizzweather but there landscape and doesnt fit on the shadows screen. If you have themes lets post them here and share them?

Take a look at the MoDaCo smartphone homescreen customizations area, as far as the standard WM homescreen goes, there isn't anything specific to the Shadow -- there's lots available.

Can we use other devices themes or Home Screens to run on Shadow ?

HOW ?

Can we use other devices themes or Home Screens to run on Shadow ?

HOW ?

Of course you can. It is not a problem. You just copy it to your phone as you would do with any other. Themes are not written for specific devices.