Themes

Guest ExTrEmE

Guest ExTrEmE

Where would i get more themes? I found a few on this forum. But is there a way to convert a landscape theme into a portrait theme? I got some nice ones that incorporate Fizzweather but there landscape and doesnt fit on the shadows screen. If you have themes lets post them here and share them?

Guest chaznet

Take a look at the MoDaCo smartphone homescreen customizations area, as far as the standard WM homescreen goes, there isn't anything specific to the Shadow -- there's lots available.

Where would i get more themes? I found a few on this forum. But is there a way to convert a landscape theme into a portrait theme? I got some nice ones that incorporate Fizzweather but there landscape and doesnt fit on the shadows screen. If you have themes lets post them here and share them?

Take a look at the MoDaCo smartphone homescreen customizations area, as far as the standard WM homescreen goes, there isn't anything specific to the Shadow -- there's lots available.

Can we use other devices themes or Home Screens to run on Shadow ?

HOW ?

Can we use other devices themes or Home Screens to run on Shadow ?

HOW ?

Of course you can. It is not a problem. You just copy it to your phone as you would do with any other. Themes are not written for specific devices.