New! Full 'HTC Live Home' for S710/E650 as on S730.

Guest Looby

Guest mullet_za

Amazing work guys! Looks awesome!

I agree with spaz though, it'll be great if we could fit more appointments on the home screen and also show all day appointments, if any. My suggestion is perhaps reducing the Text Messages/Missed Calls cells or even reducing the size of the lcd numbering.

Thanks again guys! Keep up the good work!

Guest mstephenson

Downloaded and installed this the other day; thought i'd leave a few days to test before I commented. It really is great, everything works as it should, all the main info from your phone is available on the homescreen, and I can actually just glance at my phone now and see if I have any missed calls or texts rather than have to pick it up and look. The weather bit is great too, i've avoided putting these on my homescreen in the past as they take up too much space but with this screen you can just switch between that and the clock (or various other things if you so wish!). Highly recommended :)

Just a quick question-I'm quite happy with the grey screen but wouldn't mind trying the blue one to see if I prefer it. Which of the installation steps do I need to do and which can I miss out (due to already having the grey one installed). Don't really want to risk messing around unless I know exactly what i'm doing!

Thanks in advance, and keep up the great work Looby :D

Hi mstephenson, thanks. If you want the blue one just download the File, unzip it on your PC and copy the HTC live Home(blue) folder and the HTC Live Home(blue).home xml file to Application Data\Home on your device, cycle Activesync and there you have it. Best Regards...looby :)

Guest motorolampx200

Great homescreen. One question: I use the blue theme. Isn't there a option to change the color of the above screen (clock) to the same color as the down screen (where your appointments are) blue. I like the blue more than the black. And with this theme you got both. Otherwise everything looks great.

Guest qmatteoq

Hi, and thanks for your work, I googled a lot for this home plugin for my HTC S710! I have only a question: accessin the SMS section using the icon in the home screen is very slow, it takes about 5-10 seconds to open it. If i open using the normal menu screen, instead, the problem doesn't occur.

Do anyone have any idea about how to fix this?

Thanks!

With the MRU plugin

post-335848-1199629009_thumb.png

Style_4.rar

well here we are...

based on all theme posted (Gregory's Htc Live Home in primis) here's my

"HTC LIVE HOME 2.0" (screenshot below)

1) lcd plugin, phone alarm by Gregory's pack

2) smart monitor new icon by Moblogtek

3) wi fi and calendar icon by ME

4) fixed calendar into two lines by ME

5) MRU by Moblogtek

follow readme.txt instead rar

that's all

post-324314-1199644249_thumb.jpg

Htc_live_home_grey__mru.rar

enjoy :D :D :)

________________________________________________________________________________

http://lacomunicazione.wordpress.com

thanks works great, all but "my faves" on my s720 telus.

is there a fix for that?

i was also wondering if there was different colors, IE green or red?

thanks

• 2 weeks later...
Guest marinjo
If you have Facade go to the settings to configure them :)

nice work.. but why use Facade? when all that data is already in phone.. and all other homescreen are using it...

Hi marinjo, welcome. The reason I used Facade is that it enables the theme to operate correctly in Landscape Mode...looby :)

Edited by Looby

Question, How do I get "My Favs" to work? Do you need to add something else to make it work?

Also is it possible to remove "weather icon/my favs" and add something else?

Maybe comm manager and/or msn messager, windows explore?

post-116892-1198262258.gif

I'm using s720 from telus, thanks

H Oldfan, My Favs works by selecting a separate page where you can configure the contacts you wish for the Homescreen. The Contacts cannot be selected from the Homescreen that is the way it works. I have designed the Homescreen to operate correctly in both portrait and landscape modes, other plugins can be added but you will find it is to the detriment of the functionality of the theme..looby :)

H Oldfan, My Favs works by selecting a separate page where you can configure the contacts you wish for the Homescreen. The Contacts cannot be selected from the Homescreen that is the way it works. I have designed the Homescreen to operate correctly in both portrait and landscape modes, other plugins can be added but you will find it is to the detriment of the functionality of the theme..looby :)

I've tried selecting "my favs" via the icon on the homescreen and via start menu, both flicker and return me to the default page. I wanted to add the weather below the upcoming appointments so I don't have to select the separate page. Kinda like fizzweather does.

thanks

I tried this on my HTC Juno (T-Mobile Shadow) and it works perfectly too. Thanks!

Do you mind if I post a link to this on AllShadow.net?

No worries as far as I'm concerned and it's OK by the Moderators. Thanks for asking :)

Edited by Looby

Guest egymark

It's very very gooooooooood

thanks a lot, But, the Facade which I installed it said to me that it's only trial version for 12 days !! any body know how we can open it without paying?

Regards and thanks in advance.

thanks a lot, But, the Facade which I installed it said to me that it's only trial version for 12 days !! any body know how we can open it without paying?

egymark, pay for it it's so worth it :)

Guest egymark
Hi all, this is a full 'HTC Live Home' theme I have created for the Vox S710/E650 Smartphone. I have been using it for a week and it functions perfectly including Weather Updates. A blue version will follow shortly. Please follow the installation instructions carefully. Enjoy...looby :)

NB. You will need Facade available from www.sbsh.net This should be installed to the DEVICE memory.

The time selection can be changed 12hr/24hr in regional settings.

Thanks a lot for your GOOD "HTC Live Home" for S710, I installed it, but I am so sorry that I didn't like it, I prefer the OLD model because there is a shortcut for all program.

Now, I have a problem, which is I can't change my screen setting to the old one.... any help?

Can I uninstall the new one .. I mean 'HTC Live Home' .??

What about the Facade ? I also installed it, but it's only a trial version for 12 days?

Pleasssssse help as soon as possible.

Many thanks in advance

Guest egymark
Hi all, this is a full 'HTC Live Home' theme I have created for the Vox S710/E650 Smartphone. I have been using it for a week and it functions perfectly including Weather Updates. A blue version will follow shortly. Please follow the installation instructions carefully. Enjoy...looby :)

NB. You will need Facade available from www.sbsh.net This should be installed to the DEVICE memory.

The time selection can be changed 12hr/24hr in regional settings.

<_< <_< <_<

:D :D :D

Thanks a lot for your GOOD "HTC Live Home" for S710, I installed it, but I am so sorry that I didn't like it, I prefer the OLD model because there is a shortcut for all program.

Now, I have a problem, which is I can't change my screen setting to the old one.... any help?

Can I uninstall the new one .. I mean 'HTC Live Home' .??

What about the Facade ? I also installed it, but it's only a trial version for 12 days?

Pleasssssse help as soon as possible.

Many thanks in advance

No worries. If you open Activesync on your PC, go to Tools\Add and Remove Programs, scroll down to Gregory HTC home and remove the File from there. You can then go to Application Data\Home and delete the htc live Home folder and the htclive home.home xml file. Switch your device off\on and all will be OK. You don't really need to delete it, all you have to do is go to start\settings\Homescreen on your device and select the screen you want. If you want to uninstall Facade go again to Activesync on your PC, Tools\Add and Remove Programs find it in the list and delete it from there. Regards...looby. :)

Edited by Looby

Guest egymark
No worries. If you open Activesync on your PC, go to Tools\Add and Remove Programs, scroll down to Gregory HTC home and remove the File from there. You can then go to Application Data\Home and delete the htc live Home folder and the htclive home.home xml file. Switch your device off\on and all will be OK. You don't really need to delete it, all you have to do is go to start\settings\Homescreen on your device and select the screen you want. If you want to uninstall Facade go again to Activesync on your PC, Tools\Add and Remove Programs find it in the list and delete it from there. Regards...looby. :D

:D Thanks a lot for your attention.. I will try today and let you know what happen....... thanks again :)