New Application: Pantech Duo Slide to Talk (DuoSTT)

Guest zendnez

Guest zendnez
DuoSTT.png
Introducing... Duo Slide to Talk (DuoSTT) by Greg Friedman.

DuoSTT is a utility written for the Pantech Duo (Pantech C810) mobile phone sold by AT&T. The Pantech Duo has two sliding keyboards - a numeric keyboard which slides vertically, and an alpha-numeric keyboard which slides horizontally. Surprisingly, and contrary to what most users expect, sliding the numeric keyboard open when a voice call is coming in does not cause the incoming call to be answered. Similarly, closing the slider while a call is in progress does not cause the call to be terminated.

Enter Duo Slide to Talk (DuoSTT).

When DuoSTT is active on a Pantech Duo, opening the slider when a call is coming in causes the call to be answered, and closing the slider causes active calls to be terminated.

Pictured here is the DuoSTT user interface. DuoSTT can be configured to answer and hang up when the numeric slider is opened or closed. DuoSTT can also be configured to not terminate active calls if when a headset, speakerphone, or a carkit are active. This enables users to answer calls by opening the slider, transfer active calls to a headset or carkit, and then close the slider without causing the active call to terminate.

To find out more or to download, head on over to application page!

[Paul (MVP): Edited for News]

• 1 year later...
Guest Darlene

You know what I do in spare time? Shopping! Shopping is a must for me. Without it, I will feel so bored. Every weekend I go shopping with my girl friends. The problem is we need more and fashion shopping malls. I think of my ZorroGPS. It seems that it can locates all the shopping malls for us. So I input London and search the clothing stores around the city center. It immediately gives us 15 one. Among them is Viola, which I like very much. I cannot believe my GPS can help me shopping. That’s interesting!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.