Flash HTC ROM to T-Mobile MDA Touch Plus?

Guest creamhackered

Guest thereaperman

hi cream long time no see.

But to answer your question i do not see it being a problem. I am using a custom rom on mine at the mo(niki project). As long as you hard spl the device first there should be no problem.

Made sure I had a backup copy of the rom first, just in case there is any problems with the hadset etc and i need to send it back.

any quesitons just ask

:)

Edited by thereaperman

• 2 months later...
Guest mr_end

Is there any special tricks to doing this?

I am going to try it. Do I need to CID unlock the phone prior to installing the HTC rom? Also - where can I download the Rom?

Thanks

• 1 month later...
Guest bigviv
Is there any special tricks to doing this?

I am going to try it. Do I need to CID unlock the phone prior to installing the HTC rom? Also - where can I download the Rom?

Thanks

has anyone dumped the t-mobile uk rom? please could someone contact me as i flashed without backing up and now may need to return to t-mobile after dropping it - dropped calls etc.

thanks

Guest dolbe666
has anyone dumped the t-mobile uk rom? please could someone contact me as i flashed without backing up and now may need to return to t-mobile after dropping it - dropped calls etc.

thanks

I would like to get hold of the original t-mobile rom if someone had dumped it yet. I am planning on flashing my touch plus with the HTC rom as soon as i get a t-mobile rom to keep as a backup incase it has to go back to t-mobile for any reason

Edited by dolbe666

Guest dolbe666

thanks mr end. they have finnished the rom with the dumped files. its about 99% complete but i think it would be good enough for a backup rom. if anything does happen that i need to return the phone the one thing that is now working shouldnt be noticable.

apparentley the identity is showing as the Niki 100 instead of niki 200

• 1 month later...
Guest pdanoob
Has anyone done this OK? I wanna try it tonight because the T-Mobile ROM doesn't come with Windows Live and has loads of pink icons etc.

You can try the steps stated HERE to reflash from storage.

Works for me. :D