kbc530

Prob not a new question>

Good day to all. As I sit here sick with the flu.. I had a question I have been kicken around for a while now. I have a 4g hc card for my shadow. What is the max I can put in the WiZZZ? I have read posts where 2G is the maxx. Others say 4G will work. I dont feel like damaging my SD slot. My Wizard is in the best condition I have seen of any MDA out there. I want to keep it that way. :) Any input would be great. Thanks in advance.

Good day to all. As I sit here sick with the flu.. I had a question I have been kicken around for a while now. I have a 4g hc card for my shadow. What is the max I can put in the WiZZZ? I have read posts where 2G is the maxx. Others say 4G will work. I dont feel like damaging my SD slot. My Wizard is in the best condition I have seen of any MDA out there. I want to keep it that way. :) Any input would be great. Thanks in advance.

Sorry, I left this out. The 4 gb card is a good price here at Frys...http://shop3.outpost.com/search?query_string=&cat=-49046&pType=pDisplay&resultpage=1&from=25&to=49

$gb will work as long as it's not SDHC as the high capacity format is not supported on the device.