unknown status icon

Guest lowkey235

Guest lowkey235

I have a status icon on my phone that is not in the manual, it looks like an upside down pair of glasses in the display notification area of the status bar. any insight would be appreciated. It is really starting to bug me.

Guest boogybren
I have a status icon on my phone that is not in the manual, it looks like an upside down pair of glasses in the display notification area of the status bar. any insight would be appreciated. It is really starting to bug me.
Is it the same "upside down pair of glasses" found on your "1" key? If so, check your voicemail, you have a message waiting :D .

Guest Confucious

The icon is there to tell you that it's a sunny day and you should wear your sunglasses (upside down)

Guest deyanimay

The reason that only one post is helpful because once the problem is solved there is no need to repeat the solution a hundred times.

Guest Confucious

How many answers do you want? Once you had the correct answer we had some fun, lighten up, it wasn't meant to be a dig at you or cause offence. Your question was answered, what more do you want? :D