Snowbored

Avril Lavigne and Dave Mathews

5 posts in this topic

I downloaded the software update. Its all good except for one thing.. the free Avril Lavigne and Dave Mathews crap all over the place.

I deleted the mp3s and pictures, but I still have the ringtones in the /Windows folder. I know I don't have to use them, but the fact that they are there at all annoys me. The files are protected, and I tried AppUnlocking the phone to no avail. Help?

try Application Data/Sounds

both songs are in that folder and seem to delete perfectly fine

try Application Data/Sounds

both songs are in that folder and seem to delete perfectly fine

I did delete those. Its the stuff in the "Windows" folder that I'm stuck with. After researching a little more, it looks like I might just be stuck with it.

Anything in /Windows is in ROM and can't be deleted. If you want a 'clean' ROM I'm sure you'll find one at xda-devs but any ROM provided by your provider will have their own cr*p in it.

how i delete this iam new in to shadow lol i just dont know at this time i put some themes but in cab lol dont know how to work the zip type file because the phone its new i need to read and practice but i installed the language pack and it dont work sou i removed it in the programas removed files but i dont know how to deletes these two songs because they are protected! any help would be appreciate

Edited by Jack Mafu