Adding pocketSNES to HTC Home

Guest adamayers

Guest adamayers

Hey everybody, sorry if this has been covered. I did a search but haven't found anything. Here's the deal.

I have an HTC 6800 (US Cellular) I have the HTC home screen with the HTC Customizer. None of the pocketSNES.cab files I found would install on the device, but I did find a pocketSNES.exe file that works great. The only problem is I have to open file explorer and navigate to it every time I want to play it. I'd like to add the program to the launcher on the HTC home screen but it doesn't have the option to type in the file path, only to select from a pull down menu. Since I've never installed the program via a cab file, it doesn't show up in the drop down menu, so I can't add it to the launcher. Any ideas guys? Thanks in advance!

Guest pauldgroot

Hold the exe and select copy in explorer.

Navigate to /Windows/Start Menu/Programs and hold your stylus on an empty spot and select paste shortcut.

Now you will have a shortcut in your programs and you can select it in htc home.

Paul

Guest adamayers
Hold the exe and select copy in explorer.

Navigate to /Windows/Start Menu/Programs and hold your stylus on an empty spot and select paste shortcut.

Now you will have a shortcut in your programs and you can select it in htc home.

Paul

BAM!!!! :D

You Rock Paul! Thanks a bunch!

-Adam