**Batman Full Screen Theme**

Guest Spiderman_00

Guest Spiderman_00

Been working on this for aboot 2 days now...It was a request so I decided to see what I could do. Decided to take it in a whole new direction....Complete Black and White theme except for when your over a side icon...then it becomes color.....Looks really killer on my Shadow!!! Enjoy.... :D

batmanjr4.gif

Batman_Theme.zip

Guest Spiderman_00

Thank you so much!!!! Ive got so many ideas running around my head.....Plus I love doing requests if its a good idea.

Guest BluEyed
Thank you so much!!!! Ive got so many ideas running around my head.....Plus I love doing requests if its a good idea.

Well i am very new here and i saw this and loved it!

Do you do requests? if so where can i request a theme?

BLu

Guest gpcarreon (MVP)

Nice share. Just a request, kindly use animated screenshots next time (*.gif). I have edited your post and changed the 1.79Mb multi jpg screenshots to a dial-up friendly ~300Kb animated screengrabs. Thanks for understanding. :D

Guest Spiderman_00

Oh that is sweeet....I was contacted earlier abooot that. I will figure out from now on how to do the animated gif ones.

Guest BluEyed
Sure...whatcha got?

I was thinking a more girly theme? lol

Like a Supergirl, Catwoman, Tinkerbell or Betty Boop, so im stretching it a lil, but dont hurt to ask.

Btw, i said it before, this theme is sweet!

Guest clark05

How do I apply this to my tmobile shadow? Sorry if thats a newb question, ive never "hacked" my phone before.

EDIT: I figured it out, i love this damn phone

Edited by clark05

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest mrmaytagg
Been working on this for aboot 2 days now...It was a request so I decided to see what I could do. Decided to take it in a whole new direction....Complete Black and White theme except for when your over a side icon...then it becomes color.....Looks really killer on my Shadow!!! Enjoy.... :D

batmanjr4.gif

Hey spiderman, I have searched everywhere and it is impossible for me to find a cars theme (the disney movie). Do you think that it would be possible to make one or try and coach me on how to do it. Also if you do can you make it into a cab as i have trouble installing themes that are not. Thank you

• 2 months later...
Guest unknownspook
How do I apply this to my tmobile shadow? Sorry if thats a newb question, ive never "hacked" my phone before.

EDIT: I figured it out, i love this damn phone

i cant figure out how to install this on my phone u think u can help me out?????

• 3 months later...