• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.

**Batman Full Screen Theme**

23 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Been working on this for aboot 2 days now...It was a request so I decided to see what I could do. Decided to take it in a whole new direction....Complete Black and White theme except for when your over a side icon...then it becomes color.....Looks really killer on my Shadow!!! Enjoy.... :D

batmanjr4.gif

Batman_Theme.zip

Posted · Report post

Fantastic work Spiderman_00!!!!

This and the LCARS theme are my favorites!

Ed

Posted · Report post

Thank you so much!!!! Ive got so many ideas running around my head.....Plus I love doing requests if its a good idea.

Posted · Report post

Thank you so much!!!! Ive got so many ideas running around my head.....Plus I love doing requests if its a good idea.

Well i am very new here and i saw this and loved it!

Do you do requests? if so where can i request a theme?

BLu

Posted · Report post

Sure...whatcha got?

Posted · Report post

THIS IS SO BAD ASS!!!! THANX ALOT!!! :D

Posted · Report post

Sure...whatcha got?

Love your work!

Can you do a Battlestar Galactica one?

Posted · Report post

Hmmm...Battlestar Galactica huh. :D

Posted · Report post

Hmmm...Battlestar Galactica huh. :D

Next question to ask is new or old version :(

Posted · Report post

I assumed new but good question....LOL

Posted · Report post

Nice share. Just a request, kindly use animated screenshots next time (*.gif). I have edited your post and changed the 1.79Mb multi jpg screenshots to a dial-up friendly ~300Kb animated screengrabs. Thanks for understanding. :D

Posted · Report post

Oh that is sweeet....I was contacted earlier abooot that. I will figure out from now on how to do the animated gif ones.

Posted · Report post

Sure...whatcha got?

I was thinking a more girly theme? lol

Like a Supergirl, Catwoman, Tinkerbell or Betty Boop, so im stretching it a lil, but dont hurt to ask.

Btw, i said it before, this theme is sweet!

Posted · Report post

Hmmm...A girly theme huh.

Yeah...I think I can swing that... :D

Posted · Report post

hey spiderman this is nice. do you think you can do one with lakers theme? i appreciate it.

Posted · Report post

Hey thanks....Lakers eh. Hmmm...Maybe a Sonics one...LOL :D

I will put that in my to do file...

Posted · Report post

is there any possible way 2 make this a cab file?

Posted (edited) · Report post

How do I apply this to my tmobile shadow? Sorry if thats a newb question, ive never "hacked" my phone before.

EDIT: I figured it out, i love this damn phone

Edited by clark05

Posted · Report post

How do you install this theme it looks great?

Posted · Report post

Been working on this for aboot 2 days now...It was a request so I decided to see what I could do. Decided to take it in a whole new direction....Complete Black and White theme except for when your over a side icon...then it becomes color.....Looks really killer on my Shadow!!! Enjoy.... :D

batmanjr4.gif

Hey spiderman, I have searched everywhere and it is impossible for me to find a cars theme (the disney movie). Do you think that it would be possible to make one or try and coach me on how to do it. Also if you do can you make it into a cab as i have trouble installing themes that are not. Thank you

Posted · Report post

If I do a Cars theme it will probably be for 6.1....I have upgraded and love the 6.1

Posted · Report post

How do I apply this to my tmobile shadow? Sorry if thats a newb question, ive never "hacked" my phone before.

EDIT: I figured it out, i love this damn phone

i cant figure out how to install this on my phone u think u can help me out?????

Posted · Report post

Hello all, new here, awesome forum, I got a tmobile shadow, how about a TRANSFORMERS THEME that would be fantastic, excelent job spidey :lol: