Reconditioned SPV E650 + FREE Samsung X660 = £109.99 + quidco

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest Paul (MVP)
Orange_SPV_E650.gif
Following on from the great deal on a reconditioned M700 we posted a short while ago, you can now grab a Reconditioned SPV E650 + a free Samsung X660 for only £109.99 + potential Quidco cashback!

The E650 is a well liked device with it's Standard OS, big screen and sliding QWERTY, so if you're in the market for a Smartphone, it may well be worth checking out! You might want to get in quick too, the M700 sold out very fast! Head on over to the Orange online store for more details! Note that the Quidco site is quoting £11 cashback for PAYG sales, but i'm not 100% sure if this is included...

See also: HTC S710 product page (generic SPV E650 variant)
See also: Samsung X660 product page

P

Guest andrewkeith5

grrrrrrr sooooooooooo tempting

i need a second phone for the pub and the gym.....but £110....? sooooo want one of these though...really want them to be around till payday:(

I guess the offer is only valid for UK addresses?

I hate Orange Slovakia. No smartphones in their offering for years... just the PDAs, which I don't want because they're too big and expensive (currently offering HTC TyTN II for 420GBP with a 2-year contract), for work I take my laptop with me, as a phone I want a small and decent smartphone. I'm still using my SPV 500 which survived everything. :-)

Guest rameses

It doesn't look like you get the free Samsung anymore, but it's still a great deal.

Now if only they'd be a bit more flexible with the address for delivery I'd have one.

Guest billingeuk

I phoned up Orange Accessories about the delivery, and they told me that it is despatched via Royal Mail, and if I was not in, a card would be left and I could then pick it up from the local Sorting Office, which isn't too far away, so I'd be able to pick it up in the morning on the way to work.

So I ordered one last night (no Samsung or Quidco anymore it would seem).

How long does delivery normally take?

Guest Alex (nedge2k)
I phoned up Orange Accessories about the delivery, and they told me that it is despatched via Royal Mail, and if I was not in, a card would be left and I could then pick it up from the local Sorting Office, which isn't too far away, so I'd be able to pick it up in the morning on the way to work.

So I ordered one last night (no Samsung or Quidco anymore it would seem).

How long does delivery normally take?

I ordered mine on Friday morning, arrived Tuesday. It's usually a next day thing though - was last time.

Guest Mysterious Stranger
It seems there are now none left :D

Nope, I just looked at the page and it says ' in stock' - no free samsung though.

M.S

p.s the orange outlet are auctioning them on eBay too - they go for about £75.

Guest frottage
Nope, I just looked at the page and it says ' in stock' - no free samsung though.

M.S

my bad

it seems there was a problem with the Orange website earlier - i tried from a number of machines - but now i have ordered 2 phones

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Shadowfixeruk

M.S

I just got one for £64.50 + £7.00 postage = £71.50 :-) comes with 6 month warranty and 7 day "no quibble" guarentee...

Says it will be locked to Orange - any ideas how to unlock?

SF

Guest Shadowfixeruk
Errrrr, does the PPC touch unlock method work for the smartphone e650 then?

M.S

Has anyone else unlocked the e650 using this method? would love to get it working on T-Mobile....

SF

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.