The MDA Compact IV has been REMOVED from T Mobiles coming soon section

Guest darthbane2k

Guest darthbane2k

Rang T Mobile sales, had a very lengthy chat about the MDA Compact IV. Two weeks ago their coming soon section had it released for 30th June, after that the date changed to 1st July, then changed to just 'early July' - now it has been completely removed from the internal coming soon section and the staff have no idea what is going on. Doesnt look like a release is happening for some reason.

Guest acabbie

That's a shame, i'm out of contract now and waiting patiently for this release before i sign up for another 18 months. :D

Guest WearTheFoxHat

Give them a call and see what they say. It might have been removed for a while if they are having problems getting the stock quantities that they wanted.

Guest Leaskovski
Rang T Mobile sales, had a very lengthy chat about the MDA Compact IV. Two weeks ago their coming soon section had it released for 30th June, after that the date changed to 1st July, then changed to just 'early July' - now it has been completely removed from the internal coming soon section and the staff have no idea what is going on. Doesnt look like a release is happening for some reason.

Im shocked you even want one seen as you have been happily moaning about it (128MB instead of 192MB) on XDA Devs!? :D

Guest darthbane2k
Im shocked you even want one seen as you have been happily moaning about it (128MB instead of 192MB) on XDA Devs!? :D

You dont think the possibility of reduced RAM is something to moan about?

No seriously - I dont know what to do. T Mobile have not got their act together, it seems more and more unlikely that this phone will actually be released in July or even early August.

I am a T Mobile SIM only customer, so if I opt for the T Mobile version and sign a contract then that is easy to do. If I go the expansys route I get the original HTC product immediately, they have revised their T Mobile contracts and increased the free mins/txts - however if I do this I have to port my current number out to another network PAYG SIM and then port back into the new T Mobile SIM. Its a palavar