• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.

The MDA Compact IV has been REMOVED from T Mobiles coming soon section

6 posts in this topic

Posted

Rang T Mobile sales, had a very lengthy chat about the MDA Compact IV. Two weeks ago their coming soon section had it released for 30th June, after that the date changed to 1st July, then changed to just 'early July' - now it has been completely removed from the internal coming soon section and the staff have no idea what is going on. Doesnt look like a release is happening for some reason.

Posted

:D

WTF?

P

Posted

That's a shame, i'm out of contract now and waiting patiently for this release before i sign up for another 18 months. :D

Posted

Give them a call and see what they say. It might have been removed for a while if they are having problems getting the stock quantities that they wanted.

Posted

Rang T Mobile sales, had a very lengthy chat about the MDA Compact IV. Two weeks ago their coming soon section had it released for 30th June, after that the date changed to 1st July, then changed to just 'early July' - now it has been completely removed from the internal coming soon section and the staff have no idea what is going on. Doesnt look like a release is happening for some reason.

Im shocked you even want one seen as you have been happily moaning about it (128MB instead of 192MB) on XDA Devs!? :D

Posted

Im shocked you even want one seen as you have been happily moaning about it (128MB instead of 192MB) on XDA Devs!? :D

You dont think the possibility of reduced RAM is something to moan about?

No seriously - I dont know what to do. T Mobile have not got their act together, it seems more and more unlikely that this phone will actually be released in July or even early August.

I am a T Mobile SIM only customer, so if I opt for the T Mobile version and sign a contract then that is easy to do. If I go the expansys route I get the original HTC product immediately, they have revised their T Mobile contracts and increased the free mins/txts - however if I do this I have to port my current number out to another network PAYG SIM and then port back into the new T Mobile SIM. Its a palavar