• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

WM 6.1 on 614c

12 posts in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post

If anybody's interested, I've been running the WM6.1 rom for my 614c (from XDA dev) for a few days with no issues at all, in case anyone wondered about taking the risk!

Edited by andycat

Posted · Report post

works well? no problem? how do I install it? and especially how to cook? I want to build one in Italian.

there is a new version on XDA :D

Posted · Report post

Been running fine now for over a month. Faster, more reliable and no problems at all so far.

Posted · Report post

Pardon me for asking these dumb question but im really lost about flashing ROM.My queries are

1- Where do i get this WM 6.1 rom?

2- If i flash it to the new rom and problems do occur,can i go back to the old rom?

3-On the new rom can i disable that frigging predictive text Input on the hard keypad

Thank you so much for all your help

Posted · Report post

Installed the 6.1 ROM yesterday on mine and it's like a new phone! :D Got all my apps reinstalled and I can't believe how much faster it is. If only HP would release an official 6.1 ROM and the device would be near perfect. Well worth the upgrade and there is a WM6.0 ROM floating about should you need to go back (XDA-Dev is a good place to start).

Posted · Report post

Interesting... I really like the 614c...

P

Posted · Report post

Interesting... I really like the 614c...

P

With the 6.1 ROM it's my favourite so far, I've previously used a Tytn, Tytn II and a Touch.

Posted · Report post

im also using the 6.1 it so so so fast than the old one....

Posted · Report post

ok can someone atleast tell me which version of the wm6.1 rom are u guys using? i have read several thread on xda developer site and there seems to be a few version of it.PLEASE if anyone will tell me which is actually the stable and functional version and is it a WM 6.1 "ENGLISH" ROM?

Thanks a million for your help

Posted · Report post

ok can someone atleast tell me which version of the wm6.1 rom are u guys using? i have read several thread on xda developer site and there seems to be a few version of it.PLEASE if anyone will tell me which is actually the stable and functional version and is it a WM 6.1 "ENGLISH" ROM?

Thanks a million for your help

It was the first one that appeared on XDA Dev. This any help?

CE OS 2.2.19214 (Build 19214.1.0.4)

Posted · Report post

If you're looking, check out here for HP iPAQ 610c / 612c / 614c ROMs.