Different calendar app that works with Automatic profile?

Guest holamyburrito

Guest holamyburrito

I'm looking for a calendar app that has better functionality than the one built into the BJII I got, but still works with the automatic profile to set the phone to vibrate during busy status.

Specifically, I need to be able to further customize the recurrence of certain appointments. While I attend college, I have a class, say, every Tuesday and Thursday for 16 weeks. On my old Pocket PC, I could make this happen. On this phone all I can do is have it occur once, every [that day of week], every [that day of month] or every [that date of year]. And I can't have it stop after a certain date.

I would like to be able to set my classes in my phone, and not have to put 16 weeks of classes in for a semester all at once, and still have it set my phone to vibrate while I'm in class. Is there such a thing, or am I dreaming? Sorry if this has been covered before; I'll admit I only made a cursory keyword search of the topics before posting.

• 1 year later...
Guest MI 99XPL

I know you can do that in Outlook on the computer, have a reoccuring meeting specified for a sepcifily length of time. Maybe you can try to set the meeting up on your PC in Outlook, then sync it to your BJII.

I've done a similar thing with reminders on the phone. The BJII only give me a few options, but I can put in almost any lenght of time on my PC in Outlook. Then I sync it up and the phone will also accept the modified length of time that was on the PC.

Good luck.

Andy