touch pro with t-mobile (expansys)

Guest Jonny_doe

Guest Jonny_doe

I toying with the idea of getting the touch pro , on the T-Mobile Flext 30 + Web N Walk deal from Expansys ..

Has anyone hear got this deal or similar deal on T-Mobile ??

I just wondered if there were any hidden catches i should know about ..

Is the 3g signal good , etc, etc

I've only ever been on Orange and O2 , this is why i was asking ..

TMob signal is fine in urban areas but, at least in comparison to my experience with Orange, is far worse in rural areas. However, again in my experience, Orange customer service were a shower of s*** whilst TMobile have been very good. YMMV.

Guest WearTheFoxHat

On T-Mobile website, they are giving out Free PAYG Sim cards ... why not get one of those and check the signal levels in your area?

Personally regardless of the contract, you'd never see me buying from Orange again .. ever. T-Mo customer service is a breath of fresh air, they are a delight to deal with.

Guest inspectorgadjet

I'm on T-mobile. Got mine from them almost two weeks ago. I've had a few signal issues when I'm in remote areas. But it's fine most places.

It's a very nice device.

Guest sime_george

Phoned t-mob yesterday to be told that they have no release date for the Vario IV yet - has anyone actually got one through t-mobile themselves or just from expansys ?

Edited by sime_george

• 3 weeks later...
Phoned t-mob yesterday to be told that they have no release date for the Vario IV yet - has anyone actually got one through t-mobile themselves or just from expansys ?

Rumour has it early December, although with the German release, who knows?

I just got mine through Expansys on T-Mobile, and have had no reception issues, but I've not taken it outside the M25 yet, so that's no surprise!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest darek007

go for it mate.

I got my HTC pro bought from devicewire, and just put t-mobile web n walk in it. works just great here in glasgow. Not only 3G, but much faster HSPA as well. full 7.2Mbs. nice toy.

The only problem is with opera 9.5 mobile preinstalled on it, as it crashes quite often. Netfront 3.5 is ubelievably quick just freezes whole phone now and then, and IE, which is really stable... well... doesnt show web pages properly.

Plus Flash only version 7 on all Windows Mobile... Damn lazy adobe ;)