Kwafo Acquaah-Arhin

Sound playing to fast

5 posts in this topic

Hellow

I have a debranded SPV 650 and recently after like a half year living with this debranded phone, the sound is playing faster. so i mean if i get a call, my ringtone doesnt play te original speed but like on 110 procent. With core player its the same, I have put the speed of coreplayer to 90 procent to listen normal music, but this isnt normal. What should i do?

greetz Kwafo Acquaah-Arhin

I have the same problem. Usually a reboot fixes it......until it happens again ;)

Question... Is the clock working properly? When reading this I would guess that Window's timebase is somehow messed up.

Edited by ICQEagle

Hello

I don't know why but it is fixed? like after 5 reboots or maybe the syncs with the computer it just works ;)

so if anyone had or has the same problem just try rebooting :wacko: and maybe syncing with a pc

It’s very bad, I have the same problem. Is anybody know how to fix it? I think, the same problems in all VOX’s, try to listen attentively, it’s really play faster from 100% to 105-110% after upl to VOX.

Edited by Yaroslavr