anyone help me

Guest cookie74

Guest cookie74

Ok how can i make my programs menu like this as at the minute it is in grid format if you now what i mean,i would like like this so i can scroll through them like this

I suspect you have a branded ROM - the screens you are seeing come from Samsung firmware...do you have an Orange or Vodafone branded phone?

**EDIT** In fact, having looked closer at the screenshot that you have posted I can see that you have a Vodafone-branded device. If you want that programme view, you will need to flash your firmware to a non-branded one. The current version is HI2. You shouldn't have any trouble with doing this, but you would need to flash back to the Voda ROM if you ever needed to send the handset back to them for repairs as a non-Voda ROM will invalidate your warranty.

Good luck.

Edited by dunc

Guest cookie74

I know but what i`m say is in the video he is scrolling through them but mine only show up as in my screen shot like a grid

i do know how to get into the main menu i just would like to srcoll through them as in the video

i have a vodafone branded omnia

Edited by cookie74

Guest 3shirts
Slightly off topic, but does the Omnia on o2 come branded?

It depends where you get it from generally. I have a Vodafone contract but bought from mobilephonesdirect.com and they sent me a 'vanilla' (unbranded) Omnia. If you go directly through the networks you will almost definately get their branding.

Guest Arramond
Thats where i failed then as i got mine from vodafone

I got mine from vodafone. You need to flash to a non vodafone branded firmware if you want the srolling as far as i can tell because it works on mine and i'm on DXHI2.

Guest Dave UK
It depends where you get it from generally. I have a Vodafone contract but bought from mobilephonesdirect.com and they sent me a 'vanilla' (unbranded) Omnia. If you go directly through the networks you will almost definately get their branding.

Thank you.

I ordered mine from dial-a-phone, should be with me tomorrow. Im presuming its likely to be 'vanilla'?

Edit - come to think about it, im guessing its very likely as O2 dont stock it on their webiste or in their stores. When i asked they said it rivaled theiphone so wouldnt stock it!

Edited by Dave UK

• 1 month later...