Best Case?

Guest SSR

Hi folks,

I've always been a fan of Krussell cases, but the Diamond case is a bit hit and miss (large, and not particularly well fitting).

Are there any other cases which both protect, but show off the gorgeousness of the Diamond?

I'm going to buy one of the crystal cases off eBay, but am curious to know what others are using.

Thanks!

Guest andybarker

I went for one of these. Tough, simple, just what I wanted. Keep the phone in my pocket most of the time, and if I want to put it in a bag I use this case.

Belt clip is fine - used it for 3 days at an exhibition.

Check these out (especially the prices which include delivery):

Dealextreme

Have used them for a variety of products and have not failed me yet. £2-6 for a leather case is not bad. Worth a punt. If you order a few bits then use the code BULKRATE for a discount.

Guest wwaveydave
Check these out (especially the prices which include delivery):

Dealextreme

Have used them for a variety of products and have not failed me yet. £2-6 for a leather case is not bad. Worth a punt. If you order a few bits then use the code BULKRATE for a discount.

I use one of these, a Proporta Silicon case for HTC Diamond:

http://www.proporta.com/F02/PPF02P05.php?t...&t_mode=des

Simple but effective. :lol:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Kevlarski
I also use the silicon case plus some plastic screen protectors have had my Diamond since they first came out and bar a bit of dust in the camera its in mint condition.

I have a silicon case and the original HTC leather sleave case with a screen protector. The silicon cases are good but they do attract alot of dust and lint from pockets etc so I only use this when I need quick access to the screen. All other times I use the leather sleave as it's easier to connect to cradles (you have to remove the silicon case to connect to cradle in car and on desk). Ideally I would like a clear plastic covering like the invisishield by zapp but I have heard mixed reports about these sticking to the phone too well - I'm not willing to risk a try.

I have a silicon case and the original HTC leather sleave case with a screen protector. The silicon cases are good but they do attract alot of dust and lint from pockets etc so I only use this when I need quick access to the screen. All other times I use the leather sleave as it's easier to connect to cradles (you have to remove the silicon case to connect to cradle in car and on desk). Ideally I would like a clear plastic covering like the invisishield by zapp but I have heard mixed reports about these sticking to the phone too well - I'm not willing to risk a try.

Interesting, I didn't realise HTC had a leather case as well, I'll have a look for it. As mentioned, the Krussell case is a bit of a disappointment.

Bemusingly I've been through 8.... yes *8* of the "crystal" type cases that are just simple plastic that clip around the phone. They have either been destroyed through breakage or they simply just fall to bits. Several lasted only a couple of days. The reason I have so many is mostly due to a mix up on eBay, but I'd be interested to know if anyone has found a brand that lasts longer than prawn sandwiches.

Guest Kevlarski
Interesting, I didn't realise HTC had a leather case as well, I'll have a look for it. As mentioned, the Krussell case is a bit of a disappointment.

http://www.expansys.com/zoompic.aspx?type=item&i=168360 - that's the one that I have that came with the phone. You might find someone who got one free who doesn't want it or selling cheap. You can't use these for any extended battery/case combinations I believe.

I've just noticed they're doing a felt version coming soon aswell: http://www.expansys.com/p.aspx?partner=modaco&i=177088 which might be good for the extended batteries....