(Update: 24 Nov 08) Custom ROM: Manilla2D with Alternate Landscape (DXHK1/M2D04)

Guest PaSSoA

Guest pappaman
Please try the officeFIX again and let me know. Thanks.

PaSSoA,

After a fresh flash (which happened to be my first flashing of the phone :lol: )

Created a simple word document with transcriber. Saved as and.. LockUp!

Did a soft reset tried to reload the saved word file.. error

So replaced the dlls with the ones from the fix

Created a simple word document with transcriber. Saved as and.. Success!

Did a soft reset tried to reload the saved word file.. Success!

I didn't have any old doc files so can't confirm loading of old ones.

Many many thanx for the ROM!!! Works great so far.

Guest fenomeno83
omg, why removing TouchPlayer !?

i love that,its way fingerfriendly than that stupid wm

because now you can install better player as coreplayer or tcpmp without keep touchplayer

for example touchplayer is very bad to execute mp4 files(as 640x480 video record by omnia)

coreplayer and tcpmp enabling intel xscale acceleration are perfect!

Guest fenomeno83

very good rom..but last skins was better..i don't like this :lol:

passoa, I don't find option replace folderview in touchlanch

edit: i found

Edited by fenomeno83

Guest kersten
very good rom..but last skins was better..i don't like this :lol:

Download and try another one :D

I think it is important what´s inside and not how does it look.

Great work, thx a lot!

Guest X-t-r-e-m-e

Not pointing to anyone but al these questions to PaSSoa and Paul are getting ridiculous. So many questions can be found using google or searched on XDA. Heck, most answers can even be found on this forum because 90% have already been answered. Or even more likely, answers can be found in the same topic but some pages back.

I admire the people still answering them ... If I could answer them I certainly couldn't be arsed anymore.

Had to get that of my chest. Cheers.

well i finally bit the bullet and decided to upgraded my omnia and all i can say is WOW. manilla looks amazing.

however i have one small problem i cant seem to return to the home screen without scrolling through all the icons on the bottom.

is it possible to map a key i have look in the buttons option in setting and cant find anything.

mark

Not pointing to anyone but al these questions to PaSSoa and Paul are getting ridiculous. So many questions can be found using google or searched on XDA. Heck, most answers can even be found on this forum because 90% have already been answered. Or even more likely, answers can be found in the same topic but some pages back.

I admire the people still answering them ... If I could answer them I certainly couldn't be arsed anymore.

Had to get that of my chest. Cheers.

I also agree. Some guys are really lazy to make a simple search in forum or google.

We are just repeating ourselves several times so some posts become useless

spamming the same thing again and again.

Guest squeezo

Hi,

I am a bit confused about what is left from the original Samsung Applications.

Could somebody please make me a list with the samsungsoftware still available in M2D03?

May be it would be a idea to provide a xls file with all the extra software installed and removed Samsungsoftware with each ROM.

For instance I love media-album from Samsung , but dont know if it is in still.

Eric

Guest zkyevolved
Download and try another one ;)

I think it is important what´s inside and not how does it look.

Great work, thx a lot!

ohhh if that were the case, hardly anyone would buy an iphone :lol:. It does NOTHING that's "new" it's all looks and no play :D The only night thing about it is the large screen, and the omnia comes close.

Hello, how do you doing for see your idle program ?

Because, I can't activate Idle Mode Text if Touch Flo is activate, and when I reduce Tomtom, I can't return at it ...

A idea ?

Guest epfyffer

Hi,

Thanks for this new ROM version ! I really enjoy it !

Only little thing, I preffered the last blue theme that included the analog clock, found it really smart ! :-)

Guest dedafmonteur
because now you can install better player as coreplayer or tcpmp without keep touchplayer

for example touchplayer is very bad to execute mp4 files(as 640x480 video record by omnia)

coreplayer and tcpmp enabling intel xscale acceleration are perfect!

Could you give me a download link?

and thnx for explaining:)

Just installed, and love it! Runs very smooth and has so much more free memory compared to my previous manual install of Manilla. Keep up the great work! (I did prefer the black theme though.. oh well, will install that myself :lol:)

Btw, hit the donate button so you can have a couple of cold one's and relax a bit, enjoy :D

Edited by Juicey

Guest aLvaRiTo!

Hello,Dear Modaco people:

I have a question.Can somebody do this rom in spanish language?We are spanish people that want this rom,but we need the spanish as pricipal language.we are very thankful.

bye bye,thank you

Guest Barthlon
Hello, how do you doing for see your idle program ?

Because, I can't activate Idle Mode Text if Touch Flo is activate, and when I reduce Tomtom, I can't return at it ...

A idea ?

that is because taskswitcher is removed. the cab for taskswitcher is placed in either this thread or the custom lite rom thread. i can't be bothered looking for it, but i guess the search function of this forum will help you out :lol:

Guest Barthlon
Hi,

I am a bit confused about what is left from the original Samsung Applications.

Could somebody please make me a list with the samsungsoftware still available in M2D03?

May be it would be a idea to provide a xls file with all the extra software installed and removed Samsungsoftware with each ROM.

For instance I love media-album from Samsung , but dont know if it is in still.

Eric

Removed apps:

- DigitalFrame

- FlashLite2

- GoogleLauncher

- NetCF2.0

- PhotoSlides

- Podcasts

- RssReader

- Samsung Today 1

- Samsung Today 2

- Samsung Widget

- Samsung Main Menu / Launcher

- Shozu

- TaskSwitcher

- Welcome Center

- Windows Live

it is exactly as he says, the today 1 and 2 (today plugins) are gone and the widget (also today plugin) is gone. but the last one doesn't even work with the new flashlite so that's logical.

also the main menu/launcher (what you get when you press the right soft-button) are gone.

for the rest all the samsung apps are there if they're not included in this list.

so media-album is still there.

Guest simonk12

just installed, loving it!

one question though- how do i change the clock link? i want it to lead to the new samsung clock/alarm application

Edited by simonk12

PLEASE Read:

TouchLaunch 0.0.4.7. Note: for "All Programs" to work in M2D, please run the app in Start Menu\Program and tick the option for it to "replace folderview".

Guest Barthlon
that is because taskswitcher is removed. the cab for taskswitcher is placed in either this thread or the custom lite rom thread. i can't be bothered looking for it, but i guess the search function of this forum will help you out :lol:

can you please post a cab for the taskswitcher?