G sensor / accelerometer problem

Guest jamzi

Got my diamond yesterday and everything seemed fine but the g sensor doesnt appear to be working correctly.

I noticed it earlier while trying to play teeter for the first time. when i tilt my diamond from side to side the ball moves fine but tilting it length ways (top to bottom and bottom to top) does absolutely nothing. have installed the g sensor calibrater but still no change.

Has anyone else experienced this problem?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards

Jamzi

Also just noticed that when im viewing pictures, before i turn the phone round into landscape mode the picture is upside down?!

have i bought a dud diamond?!

Jamzi

Guest FATGOONER
Also just noticed that when im viewing pictures, before i turn the phone round into landscape mode the picture is upside down?!

have i bought a dud diamond?!

Jamzi

Yes sounds like you have a dud.

• 1 month later...
Got my diamond yesterday and everything seemed fine but the g sensor doesnt appear to be working correctly.

I noticed it earlier while trying to play teeter for the first time. when i tilt my diamond from side to side the ball moves fine but tilting it length ways (top to bottom and bottom to top) does absolutely nothing. have installed the g sensor calibrater but still no change.

Has anyone else experienced this problem?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards

Jamzi

Go to HTC website and download the Hot Fix for G-Sensor Calibration in HTC Touch Diamond

HTC G-Sensor Calibration link

This will allow you to calibrate your G-Sensor