contacts whilst messaging

Guest paulbadassbriant

Guest paulbadassbriant

Contacts not coming up, when i want to text

when i used to go to my text message page and use the stylus to input the letter T for example it used to bring up all the people that began with T or had a T in it, now no names pop up, and i have to go menu, and add recipient, anybody help me out?

when i used to go to my text message page and use the stylus to input the letter T for example it used to bring up all the people that began with T or had a T in it, now no names pop up, and i have to go menu, and add recipient, anybody help me out?

I second this I wouldn't mind knowing the answer to this one as well...

Guest artesea

Tap on the To: which takes you to your address book, where pressing T does as you say.

• 3 weeks later...
Tap on the To: which takes you to your address book, where pressing T does as you say.

I found that this to happen on my x1 after I installed the HTC input keyboard, when uninstalling problem solved..