• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.

Upgrade discount and CS

3 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I was lucky, I got W'n'W when it first came out and got the 25% discount for the life of my contract.

Then when my original 18Months ended I got a phone call offering me a further £15/month off. I was surprised when I got the contract to find I'd signed up for another 18 Months as I was sure he had said 12 months on the phone, but as i was now paying less than £21/month for Flext35 and W'n'W Plus I thought I could live with that for 18 months.

That was just over a year ago.

Imagine my surprise, nay shock, nay HORROR when I got my bill through this month and found my £15 discount had gone.

Thinking about it, I had nothing in writing to say the discount was for the full 18 months, I thought he'd said 12 months for the contract, maybe I was wrong and he'd said the discount was only for 12 months but the contract was 18 months? That would be consistent with what had happened but was not what I understood I'd signed up for.

So I fired off an email to T-Mob saying that I understood the discount was for the length of the contract and could they please re-instate it.

I fully expected a reply which could have been summed up in two word, the second one being 'Off'

This is the reply I got:

Thanks for your email Confucious, telling me that you did not get the £15 additional discount on your account for this month. I'll surely look into this for you.

I've checked your account and I see that you had renewed your contract on 7 October 2007 and was offered the £15 additional discount along with the 25% go direct discount. But the additional discount was only for 12 months and got expired on 7 October.

Confucious, you're a valued customer. And since you weren't aware that the discount is only for 12 months, as a gesture of goodwill I've added the discount back to your account. This will be active on your account till the end of your contract which is 7 April 2009.

I've also adjusted the £15 discount which you did not receive for this month. So now the outstanding balance on your account is only £20.61. This adjustment will be shown on your next bill.

Thanks again for your email Confucious. I'm sure I've answered your query to your satisfaction.

I went from being really annoyed to being as pleased as I usually am when dealing with T-Mob very quickly :lol:

I love T-Mob :D

Edited by Confucious

Posted

So then thats great, but your attempts to hide your name went in vein Neil!!!! :lol:

Cheers

Phill

Posted

:lol: