Facebook Panel

Guest Ves

Guest mkent_barbados

THanks for this, downloaded straight from them but appreciate the heads up. I was able to log in, and it works pretty cool, has your friends in little bubbles!

I was having the same issue, are you guys using the flip out keyboard? if so use the touch screen keyboard instead.

I know it sounds weird. But I was having the same problem, and it worked for me.

I find that the Facebook panel is quite buggy, crashes quite alot.

Edited by Lulis

Guest TheWire
I was having the same issue, are you guys using the flip out keyboard? if so use the touch screen keyboard instead.

I know it sounds weird. But I was having the same problem, and it worked for me.

I find that the Facebook panel is quite buggy, crashes quite alot.

I find it very buggy too. Causes crashes almost every time i use it! At several occasions it has caused my screen to display pixel errors and vertical lines that make the whole display flicker. I then soft reset and after start up i get an error message saying that either panel manager.exe or Avmonitor.exe is not working properly. Turn off and then on and everything is okay again....strange <_<

Have any of you guys experiened this as well?

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Gorskar

If you've had problems with the facebook panel I'd advise downloading it again.

The cab is now called facebookpanel_x1_updated.cab (or something similar)

I've been using it for a week or so now, and not had any problems with it crashing or anything

• 2 weeks later...