Sign in to follow this  
JPo_23

Minimize opera?

JPo_23    0

Whenever I come out of Opera it seems to be closing completely.

I would like it to stay open on the page where it is so I can go back to what I was doing instead of loading the start page back up.

Does anyone know how to do this?

mrdo    0

i have quickmenu installed which displays a list of running apps at the top of the start menu.

when i'm in opera, i can just click start and switch to an open app or open a new one / return to the today screen.

or am i missing something ?

Ves    0

When you press the little arrow in the right corner you get a menu, there you choose close, after that you should be asked if you want to minimize of shut down.

JPo_23    0

Ok thanks.

I think my problem is basically that my 'x' button is fully closing apps, which suprises me as I was under the impression that you had to install an app to make this happen.

artesea    1

There is a setting which allows either the X in the top right to either Close and app, or Close on hold (which gives a minimise effect). As the phone has enough RAM I've got it set to the latter.

Tylwith    0

hi,

the simplest way i think is to press the end call button and you will be back to today screen without closing opera