All-in-one Manila 2D. Update 22 beta2 available

Guest sztupy

Guest iNicc0lo
Hi! The guys at PDAViet managed to crack Manila2D 21, and an italian guy c1-p8 extracted their files. Unfortunalty he also added italian as default language, so I had to repack the english files. Please try it!

I couldn't test this release, so please tell me whether it works/not! If it does I'll create the updated AIO package and the install creator too!

http://winmo.sztupy.hu/m2daio/M2D21AIO.ZIP

yes and it works great.. you can find the article on hdblog.it/mobile/samsung in you want. :)

yes and it works great.. you can find the article on hdblog.it/mobile/samsung in you want. :)

I know about that article (tehy even mention my name ;) ), that's where I got the files from :) But that's the italian version and I packed the english files back. I'm just curious whether I made any mistake by that or not :D

Edited by sztupy

Why isnt that i install the Manila2D 19b all-in-one by SztupY.cab . after that it said unsucessfully?

1. do you have an english rom?

2. did you disable everythoing on today screen?

3. did the phone go to standby during installation?

1. do you have an english rom?

2. did you disable everythoing on today screen?

3. did the phone go to standby during installation?

Sorry for my low knownledge..

but whats english rom? my phone is already in english...

I go to Settings > Personal > Today and uncheck everything

Its goes into the S2U2. Is it a standby?

Sorry for my low knownledge..

but whats english rom? my phone is already in english...

I go to Settings > Personal > Today and uncheck everything

Its goes into the S2U2. Is it a standby?

1. then you have an english rom

2. yes

3. yes, that can cause trouble

Beside unchecking the today setting.. is there anything need to disable? i am not too sure about disabling the today.. could you help me please?

By the way.. i didnt not hardreset.. cos i have enuff space for my storage.. but my device only have 17mb free.. how can i free somemore?

Edited by watme

Ok.. for now..when i installing it.. it say storage memory low.. i think its my device memory.. what can i do for it? i dont think its storage card or the internal disk inside..

Guest Daugvolf

Might be a dumb question, but I'd like to know before I go through the hassle of hard-resetting and reinstalling everything.

What exactly is the difference between Manila 2D 21 and Manila 2D 19b?

Guest buyukbang

I wonder this too. Could anyone please share the difference?

Might be a dumb question, but I'd like to know before I go through the hassle of hard-resetting and reinstalling everything.

What exactly is the difference between Manila 2D 21 and Manila 2D 19b?

Can someone help me.. i really wan install this theme.. but i dun wan to hard reset my mobile... i need to get rid 2mb to get 20mb in my device storage..help..

Okay, here are the Update 21 files!

Get them from: http://winmo.sztupy.hu/m2daio.html

You get both the installer AND the install creator, both are the patched update 21 version. And they are both english! (htc album was fixed)

These files STILL CONTAIN some parts from Manila2d Update 18, because it is the latest version that is patched to non-htc devices, therefore this update is considered "half-fake". Therefore might be more stable but might be more instable as the 19b version was, and it might not contain every new feature. (the version information will still show the "1818" version number)

The files that doesn't need patching are the latest though!

The package was brought to you by pdaviet, c8-p1 and me.

EDIT: The directory in the install creator can be used for M2D ROM buildings too of course

Edited by sztupy

You get both the installer AND the install creator, both are the patched update 21 version. And they are both english! (htc album was fixed)

These files STILL CONTAIN some parts from Manila2d Update 18, because it is the latest version that is patched to non-htc devices, therefore this update is considered "half-fake". Therefore might be more stable but might be more instable as the 19b version was, and it might not contain every new feature. (the version information will still show the "1818" version number)

EDIT: The directory in the install creator can be used for M2D ROM buildings too of course

new version is 1821 :) check my screenshot. bugs found: audio tab in m2d doesnt allow to change song. i dont know if it is just me.

new version is 1821 :) check my screenshot. bugs found: audio tab in m2d doesnt allow to change song. i dont know if it is just me.

But inside the app's data and on the comm tab it's still 1818 :D

Guest dwallersv

I installed the 19b all-in-one on my 910 without doing a hard reset first a week ago, and have been enjoying it. Everything seems to work, with one minor annoyance: In programs (and settings too, I think) I have to press the button twice to get the program to show. I get a brief flash of the application, and then the programs button screen is there again. Press a second time and the app launches correctly.

Anyone seen this? Is there a known solution?

I installed the 19b all-in-one on my 910 without doing a hard reset first a week ago, and have been enjoying it. Everything seems to work, with one minor annoyance: In programs (and settings too, I think) I have to press the button twice to get the program to show. I get a brief flash of the application, and then the programs button screen is there again. Press a second time and the app launches correctly.

Anyone seen this? Is there a known solution?

Known problem, but I haven't found a solution to it yet. Don't really care anyway...

Guest j0hnd0e82

thanks for the update.

one question. Do i need to uninstall 19b first and then install 21 or can i just install over it? sorry but i couldnt find any info on this and im fairly new to this. Thanks!

Guest dwallersv
Known problem, but I haven't found a solution to it yet. Don't really care anyway...
Agreed -- very minor annoyance. Don't bother with it, bud. Just checking to see if there was already a known solution.

Guest Frankish

I installed the new 21 version but i still can't change all the font colors with M2DC. Was told it worked on 20 and above but i guess this version doesn't support it.

Also message notifications only disappear when using regular SMS but using threaded you have to enter the text then come back out for it to go away. You know the little SMS number counter.