Max Complete Customizable TF3D Theme for Touch HD

Guest maxycy

MAX TF3D THEME MAKER APP v3.1

I have now put all my focus on the app. All the themes that you see below are now part of the app and more. You can easily change the themes wt a press of button. Check out the above link.

-----------------------

PLEASE READ INSTRUCTION HERE BEFORE INSTALLING

TAKE NOTE THIS THEME IS NOT COMPATIBLE WITH DUTTY ROM 1.8 ( using the new TF3D engine )

Here it is.....the complete customizable TF3D package for your Touch HD. This theme has a fully functional analog, a working mini-flipclock, extended appointments, all 15 tabs and wallpaper can be updated with a press of a button for all background. The bottom bar opacity has been fixed. It is now 100% solid and I have done the same for the top bar as well.

New update: Operator Text is now fixed 100%. It should refresh realtime. However, I still retain the old main.cab which allows you to edit the text itself. Refer to my tutorial on how to do that.

I apologize for the earlier mistake that during the rush of releasing this, I've overlooked and messed up some files. My intention here is to enable a fully customizable TF3D theme for everybody. So, pls read carefully and follow each instruction to get to the theme that you desire.

FIRST STEP......RESET TO ORIGINAL THEME FIRST

If you do not do this, there's no guarantee that this theme will work properly.

Reseting To Original Theme Guide

Thks a million to Blessed HD. Here's the easy way to reset back to your default theme. Install Diamond TF3D Config program. You can find it in XDA. Go to the "Appearance" Tab and do a restore to default. It will automatically delete all the manila and related files. :) PLS CHECK THAT YOUR ORIGINAL THEME WORKS FINE BEFORE GOING TO THE NEXT STEP!!

Installation Guide

It is not easy to make everybody happy but the closest I can do is to allow you to choose what to install. I have now broken down the key components that you need to install step by step. Drop whatever you don't want and only select those that you need. Below is a list of files and their description.

To install these files, simply copy the cab to anywhere on your mobile and click on it. Soft reset afterwards. Should you have any difficulty re-installing after multiple times, go to \windows\appmgr and delete the folder "Max Your Application Name".

1. Max Complete TF3D - Main.cab

This is the main file which will give you the analog clock, extended appointments and changeable wallpaper. The number of tabs remain as the original 11 tabs. This will the basic of my theme. You will still need to download the analog clock package which I will make available. In future, I will also create different configuration theme so that when you are bored wt this, you can always change to another look.

Remember to go and download the analog clock package to complete the theme. I have attached one analog clock package for you here. There's a selection of analog clocks on my modaco link.

NEXT, select a wallpaper to fill up the background. Go to your SETTINGS tab and choose a wallpaper ( anyone that you like ). There are already some default wallpapers that comes along with your phone.

That should complete the whole installation!! :(

Below are some pictures of how the theme configuration looks like. More theme configuration will come later. :)

max005.jpgmax004.jpg

AGAIN, DO NOT GO TO THE NEXT STEP UNTIL THIS PORTION WORKS FINE FOR YOU!!!

NEW UPDATE : Operator text has been solved.....almost. It works but not refreshed realtime. So, if you are on roaming, just make sure you do a soft reset to update it. That's the best fix I can come up wt till now. Since some of you preferred to have your own text up there, I will leave the current main cab available. If you luv your operator so much, you can download the patch "Max Complete TF3D - Main Patch.cab" below.

----------------------------------------

2. Max Complete TF3D - 15Tabs.cab

THERE HAS BEEN REPORTS THAT THIS MAY NOT BE WORKING PROPERLY IN SOME PHONE CONFIGURATION. IF YOU ARE REALLY DYING FOR THIS, DO AT YOUR OWN RISK. SHOULD IT FAIL, RESTORE YOUR PHONE BACK TO ORIGINAL WITH THE ABOVE RESTORE METHOD.

This cab will extend your tabs to a total of 15. Even without installing the Main cab, you should get the additional 15 tabs minus all the goodies that you get with the main. Additional tabs added are as below.

a. Calendar

b. Sound Setting

c. Call History

d. Comms-Manager

sshot017.jpgsshot018.jpgsshot019.jpgsshot020.jpg

-----------------------------------------

3. Max Complete TF3D - Main Config 2.cab

If you are already bored with the original main theme, here's another one for you to play with. You can install this cab with or without the main.cab. Here's a pic of how it looks like.

max006.jpg

-----------------------------------------

4. Max Complete TF3D - Main Config 3.cab

Another configuration with optimized space for a slightly larger analog clock. Clock position now swapped. Date placed on titlebar. All analog clocks on goodies section should work. You can install this cab with or without main.cab

Updated (20Feb) - Realigned dates and alarmclock position

max008.jpg

------------------------------------------

5. Max Complete TF3D - Ultimate Theme

This theme is an enhancement of the main.cab theme. It has the same positioning as the main.cab but with an additional feature and one easter egg.

1. You can now edit your own text on the top left corner. Default "My Touch HD". To change the text, pls refer to my tutorial below.

2. Operator text works perfectly on your top right corner.

3. Analog clock will trigger your alarm settings.

Easter egg - Your analog clock can move by press+hold on it. However, I could not make it to stick after releasing. If anyone manage to find a way, pls let me know ;) . Only way to get it back on position is to relaunch your TF3D or soft reset.

The "Ultimate Theme - Basic" cab only changes the settings for those who wants to setup their own theme entirely. You will need to add your own analog clocks, etc.

However, to further enhance the theme, I have released another cab which I named "Ultimate Blue Theme.cab". In this cab, I've changed the bars and bubbles to blue and add a new transparent clock with blue tip and white on transparent flipclock. I did not touch the taskbar and tabs icons as this is very much a personal taste and it will be very difficult to please everyone. So, I would rather let you customize yourself.

In addition, I have selected some favourite blue wallpapers which will be installed on your \storage card\max wallpaper folder. By using the "Diamond Background Changer Installer", you can now automatically cycle your wallpapers over a periodic time through all your tabs. The installation process is as below.

1. Download and install "Diamond Background Changer Installer". ( could be anywhere on your phone )

2. Startup the Diamond program. Change the folder destination to : \storage card\max wallpapers\

3. You can also set periodic time here. Press "Schedule" to activate it once. Then exit.

4. Now install the "Ultimate Blue Theme.cab" on your device. (Cab can be uninstalled ). Soft reset.

5. After re-boot, your theme should look like below screen and your wallpaper will cycle through based on the periodic time that you set.

max009.jpg

6. Max Complete TF3D - Analog Clock for Duttys ROM

This theme is specifically designed for Duttys Extreme ROM 1.8. Nothing special here except that you can now have an analog clock on the new TF3D. :P

There are 2 cabs here. The main one will disable wallpaper and only utilize the default background. The cab with background allows you to install wallpaper only for the home tab. Unfortunately for landscape mode, the wallpaper will not fit to that mode. So, it's up to you which cab you want to install. Below are some pics of the main cab installed.

max010.jpgmax011.jpg

7. Max Complete TF3D - Blue Theme (wt background) for Duttys ROM

Another theme for Duttys Extreme ROM 1.8. The background has been tweaked plus bars/bubbles been replaced with blue.

Screenshot_1.jpgScreenshot_2.jpg

PROBLEM REPORTING

Should you come across any problems ( I suggest you chk thoroughly by following my instruction above first ) before you post them. If you did, pls consider sending a screen or more information or else it is very difficult for me to fix the problem if I don't see it myself. :D

GOODIES

On my second post, you can find packages, for eg analog clock, flipclock, icons and wallpaper which you may need to complete the theme or dress it up. Also, pls chk through some pages here as some kind folks had also shared some of their goodies for download which I will try to put up link later when I have the time. :)

Max_Complete_TF3D___Main.cab

Max_Complete_TF3D___15Tabs.cab

Max_Complete_TF3D___Main_Patch.cab

Max_Complete_TF3D___Main_Config_2.cab

Max_Original_Editable_Text.cab

Max_Complete_TF3D___Main_Config_3.cab

Max_Ultimate_Theme___Basic.cab

Max_Ultimate_Blue_Theme.cab

Max_Analog_Clock_for_Duttys_ROM.cab

Max_Analog_Clock_for_Duttys_ROM_wt_Background.cab

Max_Blue_Theme_for_Duttys_ROM.cab

Edited by maxycy

GOODIES SECTION

Here's the eye candy store. The description speaks for itself and the cab files are labeled in details. These are all graphic files and does not require any RESET at all. So, you can always overwrite on top of what you currently has.

There are many requests for different color of this and that and since I only have a pair of hands and this much of time available, I guess it is better to teach you all how to fish than to give you a fish. Pls chk out the tutorial section where I will teach you how to change the graphic files yourself. From now on, I will only focus on the analog clocks. :)

1. Analog clocks

Aclock01.jpgAclock02.jpgAclock03.jpgAclock04.jpgAclock05.jpgAclock06.jpg

c01.jpgc02.jpgc03.jpgc04.jpgc05.jpgc06.jpg

Aclock07.jpgAclock08.jpgAclock09-1.jpgAclock10.jpgAclock11.jpgAclock12.jpg

c07.jpgc08.jpgc09-1.jpgc10.jpgc11.jpgc12.jpg

Aclock13.jpg

Transparent 3

Blue Hand

Pls note that Glass Clock may not 100% fit into the main.cab theme.

2. Mini Flipclock

Fclock01.jpg

a. White on Black Flip

Fclock02.jpg

b. Orange on Transparent Flip

c. Seperate cab on white digit for the flipclock

d. Seperate cab on tranparent background for the flipclock

3. Wallpaper

a. Black.jpg ( plain old pitch black, you don't need a picture for this )

b. Abstract_01.png ( used in my previous abstract theme )

c. Fire_01.png ( planned for my new theme shown in below post )

d. Some very NICE wallpapers from Gadjet110 on page 6, post#113. Chk it out.

4. Misc

a. Orange Bars and Bubbles......( if you are sick of the original green ones )

b. Curtain cabs ( allows transparency of seperate top and bottom curtain bar. Full, semi (50%) and none )

c. Blue Bars and Bubbles.....( realised I don't have this and it's my favourite color )

5. Welcome Screen

a. My HTC Touch HD screen ( just download and chk it out yourself. You may need to uncheck the hidden property to look at it )

Phew......that's a hell lot of work re-packging these files.....I'm going to take a break now. :D

Max_Complete_TF3D___Dual_Ring_AClock.cab

Max_Complete_TF3D___Transparent_AClock.cab

Max_Complete_TF3D___Fire_AClock.cab

Max_Complete_TF3D___Orange_on_Transparent_FlipClock.cab

Black.zip

Abstract_01.zip

Fire_01.zip

Max_Welcome_Screen.cab

Max_Complete_TF3D___Orange_Bars___Bubbles.cab

Max_Complete_TF3D___Retro_AClock.cab

Max_Complete_TF3D___Single_Ring_AClock.cab

Curtain_Cabs.zip

Max_Complete_TF3D___Movado_Black_AClock.cab

Max_Complete_TF3D___Square_AClock.cab

Max_Complete_TF3D___White_on_Black_FlipClock.cab

Max_Complete_TF3D___Glass_AClock.cab

Max_Complete_TF3D___TagHauer_AClock.cab

Max_Complete_TF3D___Transparent2_AClock.cab

Max_Complete_TF3D___Omina_AClock.cab

Max_Complete_TF3D___Blue_Bars___Bubbles.cab

Kalos_PDA____Rolex_AClock.cab

Max_Complete_TF3D___Transparent3_AClock.cab

Max_Complete_TF3D___White_Digit_for_Flipclock.cab

Max_Complete_TF3D___Transparent_Back_FlipClock.cab

Edited by maxycy

Editing TF3D Theme Tutorial

Part 1 - Setting the Tab Orders

The easy way is to use the Customize Tabs option in Settings. However, if you have a 15tabs theme and have this option removed, then you may want to edit it directly from the file itself. The file that holds this setting is in 26948339_manila. You can find this file in \windows. Copy it to your desktop and create a backup. You can edit this file directly by opening with notepad. ( Right click, open with and then select notepad ).

If you are familiar with HTCHomeSetting.xml with M2D, you are very much at home here. For this first part of the tutorial, I will only talk about the tabs.

[code]<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-16"?>
<Manila Mode9Path="HTC\manila.mode9">
<PreloadImage Path="HTC\Assets\Images\Common\dottedline.qtc" />
<PreloadImage Path="HTC\Assets\Images\Common\transparent.qtc" />
<PreloadImage Path="HTC\Assets\Images\Common\alpha-hitbox.qtc" />
<Navigation>
<PageGroup Name="Root">

<Page Order="0" Name="home.page" PackageName="HTC" Default="true" Title="[[IDS_HOMETITLE]]">
<ComponentReference Name="page" Mode9Path="HTC\FakeHome.mode9?testParam=1" Component="GizmoRoot" SmartComponent="true" />
<ComponentReference Name="icon_normal" Mode9Path="HTC\icons.mode9" Component="Home_Off" />
<ComponentReference Name="icon_selected" Mode9Path="HTC\icons.mode9" Component="Home_On" />
<ComponentReference Name="icon_preview" Mode9Path="HTC\icons.mode9" Component="Home_Preview" />
</Page>
<Page Order="1" Name="people.page" PackageName="HTC" Title="[[IDS_FAVORITEPEOPLETITLE]]">
<ComponentReference Name="page" Mode9Path="HTC\people.mode9" Component="GizmoRoot" SmartComponent="true" />
<ComponentReference Name="icon_normal" Mode9Path="HTC\icons.mode9" Component="People_Off" />
<ComponentReference Name="icon_selected" Mode9Path="HTC\icons.mode9" Component="People_On" />
<ComponentReference Name="icon_preview" Mode9Path="HTC\icons.mode9" Component="People_Preview" />
</Page>

To change the order of the tabs, simply re-number the Page Order = "x". 0 is the first tab. For eg, you can change the program tabs to 0 and it will become your front page by default.

To remove a tab, simply delete the portion from <Page Order = to </Page>. Then re-number the tab order accordingly. Since this could cause your TF3D not to load properly, always create a backup just in case if you messed it up badly. :)

OR....you can use Diamond TF3D Config program to try and re-order/remove/add tabs.

---------------------------------

Part 2 - Changing the Operator Text on top right corner

To do this, you will need the M9Editor which you can download from XDA. Follow the instructions below.

1. Look for 1c684cd8_manila in your mobile \windows directory.

2. Copy it to a place where you can edit and create a BACKUP (always).

3. Open the file with M9Editor. Do a search for "My Touch HD".

tut06.jpg

4. Click on the text and replace the text to whatever text that you want at the bottom bar.

5. Remember to click "OK". Then save the file.

6. Copy back to the mobile \windows directory. You may need to turn off TF3D to do that or you can use other software like total commander or resco explorer.

7. That's it. Unfortunately, this is the only way to change the text until I find a fix for it. :D

p/s - I'm using M9Editor ver. 2.2.0.2

Part 3 - Changing the FlipClock Digits

Look for the 4 files below. They are the graphic files for your numbers display on flipclock. Unfortunately, the digits are not seperated as in M2D but clustered in groups of 3, otherwise, I could do lots of wonders wt this.

a. 1c813f6c_manila ( 012 )

b. 0aa5b915_manila ( 345 )

c. 78ca32be_manila ( 678 )

d. 757e7332_manila ( 9 )

Before we start, let's make sure we have these things on your PC.

1. Manila Editor - can be downloaded from here

2. Graphic Editor - like Photoshop ( sorry, you have to get your own :) )

3. The above 4 files copied from your mobile to PC in one the same folder.

Let's start...

1. Open up Manila Editor.

tut01.jpg

You should see that it's blank. Press the "Select Path"

2. You can now access the to the folder location of where you put your manila files.

tut02.jpg

Select the folder and press OK.

3. Manila Editor will read the manila files and display the graphics on the right pane.

tut03.jpg

You can scroll up/down to look at all the graphics.

4. Next step is to convert the manila files (QTC format) to PNG format where you can edit with your graphics editor. To do that, press the "Save" button underneath the graphics pane. Then, save it and you should be able to see a png file created on the location that you'd selected.

tut04.jpg

5. Use your Graphics editor to modify or completely change the entire graphics. Make sure that you retain the same resolution of the graphics or this may screw up your file.

6. After you finished, you have to put it back to the QTC format. Click the "Replace" button on underneat the graphics pane.

tut05.jpg

Select the png file that you had created. The QTC file will automatically be saved and updated. A backup copy of your old manila files will be created on the backup folder. This folder will only keep the backup of your previous edit. So, make sure that you always keep a backup copy of the original.

That's it. Not so difficult after all. ;)

Part 4 - Changing the FlipClock Background

Thankfully there are only 2 files associated wt this. However, the file has a combination of tab, notification and alarm icons in it.

a. 4e670504_manila ( TabStack and AM/PM ) ....None flipping

b. 1bbfdc9b_manila ( TabSingle and Notification ) ....Flipping

Follow the steps as in Part 3.

If you want to keep the original white icons, make sure that you seperate the tabs graphic and edit on it and then later patch it back. This is exactly what happened to my white on black flipclock graphics where I also accidentally turn the icons to black as well.

Edited by maxycy

Max TF3D Theme Maker v2.0

There's a lot of confusion about what this app supposed to do. It is not a graphic editor which modifies your theme graphics but an app which basically captures graphic components and store them for your later use. Take for example you have installed a theme and you like some part of the theme, you can actually capture these components and then deploy them on top of other themes or rather re-make your own theme based on which components that you like.

As long as you have some understanding wt regards to TF3D components, you can actually use this tool for all TouchFLO 3D mobile, although I guess it is also possible to be used for M2D as well. For now, I have only tested this on Touch HD.

I am still working on accessing DLL files which is essential on components like taskbar icons. Although I could kill all processes to allow copy of these files, I somehow figure that there should be a better way of doing this. This will be updated on newer version.

First off, let's see what's in store for version 2. I have basically revamped the layout and optimzed all codes. It has now shrinked down to 50kb. In the main installation package, you will only have the basic files needed to run the program. I will have seperate installations released for some pre-made components (for eg analog clocks and layouts for specific TF3D ).

DEFINITION

Component - groups of graphics or settings. You can define any files associated with this group. It can be a simplistic component like your slider graphic which consists only one file or an entire theme consists of many graphics and settings files.

Items - subset of a component. Take for example you have created a component called flip clock ( this includes the look for digit and background). There are altogether 6 files for this component and you want to have different configuration like transparent background with white digit or the original black digit on white background. These can be saved as items and then later deployed to the theme.

FEATURES

1. Up to 100 components and unlimited items can be stored

2. Backup utilities ( for current and original theme )

3. Edit your own components

4. Timer function which automatically deploy random components to your theme over a set time interval.

HOW TO OPERATE ( PLEASE READ AND UNDERSTAND THIS )

MTTM1.jpgMTTM2.jpgMTTM3.jpg

MTTM4.jpgMTTM5.jpg

CUSTOMIZE

This is where you deploy your components. If you have captured components from previous themes, you can now see it on the combolist on top. Different from the previous version, where you have buttons and components layout on seperate tabs. In this format, it allows me to have unlimited items for each components.

1. Use the combolist to select the component.

2. On the below list, select the items that you want to deploy.

3. Keep on selecting the combolist as it will remember all your previous component selection.

4. Press DEPLOY when you are ready.

5. Go to MENU/TODAY REFRESH to update your theme ( if it does not work, just SOFT RESET ).

CAPTURE

This is where you capture/delete your items for any component groups that you have set in EDITOR. For eg, I have some nice tab icons currently installed. If you already have this component created through the EDITOR, then you can capture theme here.

1. Use the component combolist to select which component group you want to capture.

2. To create new items, select on the item combolist "NEW". You can overwrite existing items as well.

3. Type in the name of the items you want to catpure.

4. By default, the items will be capture from \Windows\ directory. If you have to get it from other path, press LOAD FOLDERS which will allows you to see other subfolders within Windows itself where you can select.

5. Press CAPTURE when you have all the settings put correctly.

6. There's a DELETE button which also allows you to delete existing items.

EDITOR

For the newbie, this could be quite complicated. You will need to know which files affects what on your mobile and not that many people will know. I will release some preset components for your use going forward. However, if you know what you are doing, it is very simple. Take for example, if I want to create a analog clock group ( including clock hand ), there will be 3 files that will affect this; 0d27217a_manila, 7dfbb65d_manila and 248a6b8d_manila. Check this while creating the component and it will create a list file where the CAPTURE function will utilize to capture the items.

1. When you first go to the EDITOR, press BUILD LIST.

2. The first time you use it, it's going to take quite a long time as it will read all files from Windows and then start to build a list. Once the list has been build, it will be faster ( not that fast as there are more than 6k files in windows alone ).

3. Use the components combolist to select the component that you want, the list will update the checkboxes when you select them. Use "NEW" if you want to create new component or edit the existing one.

4. If you intend to create "NEW" components, select the combolist with "NEW" and type in the new component name.

5. Check the files on the list that will be part of this component.

6. Press SAVE to save the component and it will refresh on the component list later.

7. You can also DELETE components here.

UTILITY

This is always the first place you want to use first. Backup before you start playing around.

1. You can BACKUP your current theme. By default, it will save a backup copy of your theme in the current directory. Please note that this may take quite a bit of time...tongue.gif

2. You can change to your own directory by keying in the path. Make sure it is a valid one.

3. RESTORE utilize the same path as your backup. Make sure the path is also valid.

4. RESTORE ORIGINAL basically reset all your theme back to the default OEM. If everything fails, this is your best bet to get it working again.

Note : Utility now only deals with manila and PNG files. Hopefully, I can include other files like DLL and exe in the later versions.

TIMER

This will trigger a scheduled event which will then automatically deploy selected components to your theme over a set time interval. The items of each respective components will be selected randomly. By default, wallpapers will be changed.

1. Select the time interval that you want ( I suggest 1minute for testing but set a longer time interval for practical usage ). This will wake your phone up everytime it changes.

2. By default, I have put the path of the wallpapers in the program directory. You can change that if you want. Just make sure it is a valid one.

3. Press LIST to list other components that you also want to change. Check them to include them.

4. Press ACTIVATE to start the auto timer.

5. To stop the auto timer, just press DEACTIVATE.

Note : do not worry about battery draining as I'm using scheduled events like your alarm clock for the time interval.

PROBLEM REPORTING

I have not have the time to test out all the bugs. Please report back with details and what ROM or mobile you are using. Due to time limitation, the program should only works in a 400x800 mobile properly. I'll try to create a universal version when time permits.

INSTALLATION

1. Uninstall previous version.

2. Copy cab to anywhere in your mobile

3. Install to any directory or device ( best on your storage card )

4. That's it.....biggrin.gif

GOODIES

In the main installation, I have put in some standard components and also wallpapers. In future, more of these packages will be released and I will put them in zip file. Just unzip them to \MaxTTM\Components\ directory and it should copy the files to the components folder accordingly. Also for clear definition going forward, there are packages which can only be used for certain TF3D version. Pls refer to the definition below.

ALL TF3D - purely graphic files shared amongst all TF3D version

OLD TF3D - for the current standard TF3D

ALL NEW TF3D - the new TF3D version with landscape support including Dutty Custom 2.2 and above

NEW TF3D - the new TF3D version with landscape support excluding Dutty Custom 2.2 and above

DUTTY TF3D - for Dutty 2.2 and above

Max_TF3D_Theme_Maker_v2.0.cab

All_TF3D___Analog_Clock_Components_Pack_1.zip

All_TF3D___Components_Pack_1.zip

Dutty_TF3D___Dutty_2.3_Analog_Home_Pack_1.zip

New_TF3D___Analog_Home_Pack_1.zip

Old_TF3D___Analog_Home_Pack_1.zip

All_New_TF3D___Default_Wallpaper_Pack_1.zip

Edited by maxycy

Guest Urokinase

Hi.

I installed it and it looks very nice but i have one Problem. After Softreset i cannot change something in CommManager Tab. I cannot turn on WiFi etc. After Pressing Menu and then go to Wifi Menu and turn it on Wifi turns on and then i am able to change everything in Comm Manager Tab. Perhaps you can explain it.

MfG Uro

Hi.

I installed it and it looks very nice but i have one Problem. After Softreset i cannot change something in CommManager Tab. I cannot turn on WiFi etc. After Pressing Menu and then go to Wifi Menu and turn it on Wifi turns on and then i am able to change everything in Comm Manager Tab. Perhaps you can explain it.

MfG Uro

Tried to duplicate your problem. When in Activesync, you can't turn on the WiFi. Unplug your cable, then press it and it activates on my phone ( although it looks like it is disabled before you press it ). Your other alternative is to go straight to the COMMS-Manager tab which is the reason for the 15tabs. :)

Edited by maxycy

Is it just me or is it really really slow to update the screen the 1st time you visit any of the tabs?

Give your phone some time to load up the TF3D fully. It's always been like this since day one (at least on my phone). :)

Guest gazbert
Give your phone some time to load up the TF3D fully. It's always been like this since day one (at least on my phone). :)

That's a bit better. So now my problem is that when I go to the Settings tab I just get a green bar at the top and nothing else. Help.

That's a bit better. So now my problem is that when I go to the Settings tab I just get a green bar at the top and nothing else. Help.

Pls post a screen.....also what theme have you installed?

Guest gazbert
Pls post a screen.....also what theme have you installed?

I installed Abstract 1 but wasn't keen so installed HTC Blak instead, but the the Abstract wallpaper. Screen uploaded.

post-47195-1234207362_thumb.jpg

Edited by gazbert

Guest gadjet110

:) Hi maxycy.

Awesome theme well done!! I hail from XDA-Developers forums but will be keeping an eye on these modaco pages from now on.

Would it be possible for a settings addition to change the tabs order without editing the xml file, i.e. for knoobs like me?

Many thanks again for an excellant theme..

My current background with your excellant theme..

post-494806-1234209277_thumb.png

Edited by gadjet110

Guest domeni79
A preview on the next theme.....will clean it up tomorrow and release.

max003.jpg

OK.....gotta call it a day.. :)

hi to all, greatttttttt work!!!!!

For me are perfect this but only whit the trasparent backround on clock

I install on my HD italian the Max Complete TF3D Theme HTC Black and also Max Complete TF3D Theme - Abstract #1 but on my HD now don't start manila 3D

Edited by domeni79

Guest squirreleater

Just want to say thanks.

I struggle with lots of the stuff posted- frankly it's too complicated for me, but this is great, a nice simple way to change the appearence of the phone-Thanks.

Guest squirreleater

Hi,

Looks good except for one thing.

I've installed the black cab, but i can't get to wallpaper to change the background to black, so stuck with a wqhite screen and only a clock, no other info on there. The settings tab doesn't do anything, just leaves a blank screen with a green bar across the top?

Remember i'm a complete tool when it comes to using this phone, so be kind!

I just remembered that I have left out some files on the abstract theme. The original intention was to first install the HTC Black theme. Then, you can patch it up wt other themes. Try installing the HTC black first and then re-install the abstract theme and see whether the problem is fixed.

:D Hi maxycy.

Awesome theme well done!! I hail from XDA-Developers forums but will be keeping an eye on these modaco pages from now on.

Would it be possible for a settings addition to change the tabs order without editing the xml file, i.e. for knoobs like me?

Many thanks again for an excellant theme..

My current background with your excellant theme..

Another way to change the tabs without messing around wt xml file is to use Diamond TF3D Config program. Search for it in XDA. You will see that some tab names are missing in the config but if you know which tabs are which, you should be able to re-order them. :)

Hi

I own an Touch HD, original ROM.. I installed the abstract theme, i missed that i had to install the black theme first...

I want to go back to my original theme, anyway to do this? I saw your "reset" cab.. but the "settings" tab is totally badword..

its just a green line at the top..

and the "home" screen is a bit badword too:) plz help me, cant change the wallpapper :)

hi to all, greatttttttt work!!!!!

For me are perfect this but only whit the trasparent backround on clock

I install on my HD italian the Max Complete TF3D Theme HTC Black and also Max Complete TF3D Theme - Abstract #1 but on my HD now don't start manila 3D

There's a possibility that the cab may not install properly on your phone as I have compressed it. Try install the "Original HTC Theme" and see whether everything is reset back to normal. If not, then switch off TF3D in Today setting and go to your \windows directory. Delete all *_manila files. Don't worry, this will activate the ROM to re-create the original file back in. ( There could be some files which are hard to erase, just leave it ).

Hi,

Looks good except for one thing.

I've installed the black cab, but i can't get to wallpaper to change the background to black, so stuck with a wqhite screen and only a clock, no other info on there. The settings tab doesn't do anything, just leaves a blank screen with a green bar across the top?

Remember i'm a complete tool when it comes to using this phone, so be kind!

Are you having a blank screen on Settings? If so, then you cannot access the Wallpaper to change it. Pls refer to some of my previous post and see whether you can fix the problem.

Hi

I own an Touch HD, original ROM.. I installed the abstract theme, i missed that i had to install the black theme first...

I want to go back to my original theme, anyway to do this? I saw your "reset" cab.. but the "settings" tab is totally badword..

its just a green line at the top..

and the "home" screen is a bit badword too:) plz help me, cant change the wallpapper :)

I believe this is the same issue wt missing Settings tab. Does going back to the original theme fix that? I'll take a look this later as I'm currently at work. Worst case, you always be able to fully get back to your original theme by deleting all *_manila files in \windows directory.

hi, this is a very nice theme. I really like the Analog clock.

1) Is there anyway for me just only to retrieve the Analog Clock instead of installing the whole theme? i.e. which *manila files are associated with the Analog Clock?

2) similar question to no.1, I would like to have the 15 tabs too. Which *manila files should I pull to get 15 tabs?

Thanks.