Max Complete Customizable TF3D Theme for Touch HD

Guest maxycy

Hi Max,

Quick question. Can the tabs be moved, like on the standard TF3D? (under the setting section if i remember rightly. I would like to move your new comms manager tab to show on the home screen instead of the people tab.

Cheers.

You can follow my tutorial on first page post #3 or use Diamond TF3D Config program.

Hi,

I did load the wallpaper first.....that's why I attached the screen shot - this is one of your wall-papers - "Abstract"....let me know if I should load a different one first?? As you see from the screen shot, it looks great !! However, when I load the main cab and re-boot, something does not happen?

Has anyone else been able to make this run on an HTC Touch Pro???

I believe you got the installation sequence right. That's why I believe it is not compatible for Touch Pro. Have you try the new Main Patch.cab above on this page? Just install and overwrite main.cab

I believe you got the installation sequence right. That's why I believe it is not compatible for Touch Pro. Have you try the new Main Patch.cab above on this page? Just install and overwrite main.cab

Yes, says old files cannot be removed do you want to proceed, and I do...nothing better. Let me know if there is a way to manually remove and start from scratch...

Is there a way to make your designs compatible with TF3D as a "Theme" that TF3D can see and install.....those themes load fine and work......rather than a direct CAB load, which seems to be incompatible...really like your clocks....would like to be able to load your designs...

BTW, do you do design work professionally??? Maybe starting a company which needs designers as independent contractors, or some agreement to pay royalties per use, etc. Let me know if you do this, or know of some people...

Yes, says old files cannot be removed do you want to proceed, and I do...nothing better. Let me know if there is a way to manually remove and start from scratch...

Is there a way to make your designs compatible with TF3D as a "Theme" that TF3D can see and install.....those themes load fine and work......rather than a direct CAB load, which seems to be incompatible...really like your clocks....would like to be able to load your designs...

BTW, do you do design work professionally??? Maybe starting a company which needs designers as independent contractors, or some agreement to pay royalties per use, etc. Let me know if you do this, or know of some people...

Use Diamond TF3D Config to restore everything back to default ( they basically removes all manila files and the ROM should re-create all the original files back ).

The reason not to create a theme is to allow people to customize themselves.

And, wow, I never really thought about this as a way of income. This basically is my hobby. I do have a professional fulltime job but if you think I could be of any use, let me know. :(

Guest kalos_pda
Lovely piece of work. :(

Would it be ok if I create this into a cab and put it on the front page?

Sure, it would be an honor for me.

Look here. I created a cab that installs the analog Rolex watch on the left and the mini flip to right:

Thanks for your work for the setting of the two clocks. I have only created the Rolex-style watch and I put in a cab with the Main Patch files.

Uninstalling everything back as before.

Sorry for my English

Use Diamond TF3D Config to restore everything back to default ( they basically removes all manila files and the ROM should re-create all the original files back ).

The reason not to create a theme is to allow people to customize themselves.

And, wow, I never really thought about this as a way of income. This basically is my hobby. I do have a professional fulltime job but if you think I could be of any use, let me know. :(

Hmm,...okay, does not seem to work as a CAB install on a Touch Pro, whereas the TF3D compliant Themes will.....will let know if you would consider doing that, or if is simple enough to put a tutorial on to instruct how we can do it?? Obviously a lot of people own Touch Pros and would like this.....

Otherwise I seem to be stuck....

Hmm,...okay, does not seem to work as a CAB install on a Touch Pro, whereas the TF3D compliant Themes will.....will let know if you would consider doing that, or if is simple enough to put a tutorial on to instruct how we can do it?? Obviously a lot of people own Touch Pros and would like this.....

Otherwise I seem to be stuck....

Send me a touch pro then......just joking. :(

Here's a quick tutorial on cab. They are basically nothing than just a zipped file of files. When you click on the cab, it will automatically copy the files to the specified directory. No more no less. More complicated cabs will alter your registry and other stuff but mine is the most simplest form of cab. Which means if it does not work, it does not work.

If a TF3D theme changes on the graphics, then it is mostly portable among all the TF3D phones but if you play wt the settings like I do, then there's a very high chance that it only works on the phone model that I worked on. Still, I'll be interested to see the difference. Send me the 1c684cd8_manila ( copy fm \windows ) and I'll take a look at it.

Some updates - have been fiddling wt the settings again and managed to get the analog clock to move around the screen wt your finger. However, I can't get it to stick. Otherwise, this would be a pretty nifty additon. As I will be away on a biz trip for an entire week starting fm tomorrow, this will have to wait. :(

Send me a touch pro then......just joking. :(

Here's a quick tutorial on cab. They are basically nothing than just a zipped file of files. When you click on the cab, it will automatically copy the files to the specified directory. No more no less. More complicated cabs will alter your registry and other stuff but mine is the most simplest form of cab. Which means if it does not work, it does not work.

If a TF3D theme changes on the graphics, then it is mostly portable among all the TF3D phones but if you play wt the settings like I do, then there's a very high chance that it only works on the phone model that I worked on. Still, I'll be interested to see the difference. Send me the 1c684cd8_manila ( copy fm \windows ) and I'll take a look at it.

Thanks so much - !!! Here's the file...Hmmm...will not let me upload "this type of file"...can you send me an e-mail and I will attach to send directly...

Thanks so much - !!! Here's the file...Hmmm...will not let me upload "this type of file"...can you send me an e-mail and I will attach to send directly...

Zip the file and upload.... :(

Sorry, here it is - realized I could ZIP it and then the board will accept it - please see attached...

1c684cd8_manila.zip

Seems that this mod is not self uninstallable. If someone is willing to return to the original TF3D what is the way? Or as a drunk sings "O, buddy show me the way TO MY HOME... SCREEN :P

Otherwise... excellent job. Makes me happy. Thanks bro. :( ) And cheers. drunk.gif

edit

Task solved. Played a bit with WinCE cab manager and now everything is uninstallable with no need to use TF3D config. B)

Edited by cerato

Guest bobsbbq

Maxycy I want to have a mini flip clock with transparent background and white digits. Is it possible to extract the white digits from the White on black flip and place them in the Transparent with orange clock? Sorry I have tried to work with the manilla editor and my other lacking experience is in editing graphics. Hope you have a solution.

Thanks in advance, I really love your theme.

Maxycy I want to have a mini flip clock with transparent background and white digits. Is it possible to extract the white digits from the White on black flip and place them in the Transparent with orange clock? Sorry I have tried to work with the manilla editor and my other lacking experience is in editing graphics. Hope you have a solution.

Grab this cab and install it, following installation of Maxycy's mod first. Its only for the clock. Report results. :(

Customized_TF3D_Clock.cab

Edited by cerato

Guest bobsbbq
Grab this cab and install it, following installation of Maxycy's mod first. Its only for the clock. Report results. :(

Thanks but there is no background clock tab at all. I'm looking for one just like the transparent orange mini flip but instead of orange white numbers.

Sorry, here it is - realized I could ZIP it and then the board will accept it - please see attached...

I know you said you were going away on a trip....wanted to check back and see if you were able to look at this file about getting this to work on a Touch Pro

Thanks but there is no background clock tab at all. I'm looking for one just like the transparent orange mini flip but instead of orange white numbers.

First install Maxy's mod. Than install some of his nice analog clocks. Than search for any TF3D flip clock you like (it doesn't matter the clock is big, cause Maxy's mode makes it small :( ), install and here you go. B)

Try searching http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.p...amp;postcount=3. As far as I know only beware not to chose sprint clock. Good luck.The other option is google "TF3D flip clock"

Edited by cerato

Guest sgt_sidz
Here's a quick preview of the new theme configuration.

max006.jpg

Hi Maxycy

I think what u have done for HTC HD is absolutely wonderfull , now my phone is exactly how I want it to work and look B)

But I was wondering is there anyway that we could make it look like this on from the HTC 3G series. I love the transparent clock with no background look and the digital clock is transparent too ..unfortunately after searching evrywhere I was told that this was in Manila 2D and no one was able to add a Analog clock and a digital clock on the same page ...well you my friend have proved them wrong :(

Cheers

post-245755-1234974093_thumb.jpg

It's possible. First install the white on black flipclock. Copy the digit manila files from \windows. You can refer to the filenames from my Part3 tutorial to your desktop first. Then, install the orang on tranparent flipclock and now copy the flipclock manila files ( filenames on Part4 tutorial ). Now copy them back to \windows ( you may need to turn off your TF3D first or use programs like Total Commander or Resco Explorer to do that ) :(