[ROM] Omnia WM 6.5.1 ROM base DXIF1 build 23081 with BT-audio fix (1 November 2009)

Guest Khuanchai

Guest leap_ahead
Yes streaming video is working by using IE (with wmp), but not for opera...how can i get opera to work as well? i've tried few different version but still no luck :)

with opera 15828 is working

Guest pml_318
with opera 15828 is working

Thanks pal, it works (with flashlite 3.1 installed - it wont work without this, wonder why this is needed as i thought the rom is flashlite ready :/)

but performance wise IE with WMP is faster, do you know a way (registry change?) to make the IE browse with desktop mode instead of mobile?

Option>Others>Browse website as desktop computer doesn't work.

what is the comparison of Anzo/Master K' ROM in terms of response/stability ??

Both are good for response/stability, the only difference I noticed is that battery icon link is broken. Read the threads dude

Edited by cga

Guest koibito

This is my first time to flash rom. Really thanks about a nice and great work.

However, I have a little problem about the calendar. I could not call it out by using the shortcut or in the program file.

And also, 'contacts' in the front does not work for me. I am using 41. UL_IF1_23016-21928 6 MB pagepool

Am I do something wrong when I flash my i900? Could anyone help me to solve these problems?

Sorry for my poor English. :)

Guest vince1970
Both are good for response/stability, the only difference I noticed is that battery icon link is broken. Read the threads dude

yes that has always been an issue for the last 3 build. i dont use this to check for battery status as the taskbar already show the %.

I am trying Mr. Dhee's ROM and is similar to Master K's ROM. Installed 21609 and 28002 just been release. So, will trry 28002 as it seems to be better.

Hi. I just installed this fantastic rom, really fast.

But im having some problems. The Start menu is at the bottom. Its cool, especially with the classic blue theme, but somehow i cant see it when i launch programs (including like thumbcal). As a result, i cant press the close button for the programs. I can't find the task manager either.

Another problem is with the chrome configurator. It doesnt seem to work for me, whatever i changed cant be saved.

Help? Thanks!

Hi to all!

I want to make my first update to 6.5 but for the moment i only have acces to a laptop with usb 1.0.

Can somewan tell me if is possible to update my omnia if i dont have usb 2.0?

Many thanks!

Guest virgoman

I'm using 23081 rom. How do I increase the camera and microphone settings Audiogain.

I'm sorry. I know little English. Thank you for everything.

Edited by virgoman

Build 23081 - Good job from Khuanchai!

Problems in my phone:

- Battery broken link (already reported)

- A strange pop-up message when sending MMS (i think only with unsupported formats). Please help to solve.

Is it possible to unlock with end key and not with the slider?

Edited by mozca

Guest phonghidro

Has a problem need everyone help me:

My device's charge is mad:

When use device until to empty battery -- device shutdown, plug in charger is led work--red color status and battery icon is charging status. But when my battery still energy, if I plug in charger, device "beep" notice sound the charger pluged but battery status icon not work. I try to update many rom difference, official rom, change charger, battery but still this error.

Could everyone help me solve it, please.

Thank you.

Best Regards.

Guest sharpmind

hi there,

Thanks for the great work guys. im using Khuanchai's 21725 rom. but i cant find the tool used to soft reset and/or power off the device which is usually located in Tools. can anyone give a link for the cab or tell how to enable it ?

Secondly wanted to ask does it help to upgrade the phone part only DXID? does it improve reception of phone , wifi etc ?

Thanks

Edited by sharpmind