Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
spvc500

Touch HD Rom

4 posts in this topic

There's an updated Touch HD Rom on the HTC website. I've downloaded it - but not had the balls to

flash it yet :excl: I might try with a clear head in the morning :excl: Oh bugger that means no drink tonight :excl:

I installed it. Didn't notice any difference apart from the iplayer links. Sprite backup didn't restore the mail accounts so I ended up not using it and reinstalling everything from scratch. I think it's a big jump in radio versions, not noticed anything different - but it's all subjective isn't it.

If I'd known it wasn't going to be anything magical I think I'd not have bothered, but then again the file was sitting on the desktop ready and the voices in my head said I should click it.......

I installed it. Didn't notice any difference apart from the iplayer links. Sprite backup didn't restore the mail accounts so I ended up not using it and reinstalling everything from scratch. I think it's a big jump in radio versions, not noticed anything different - but it's all subjective isn't it.

If I'd known it wasn't going to be anything magical I think I'd not have bothered, but then again the file was sitting on the desktop ready and the voices in my head said I should click it.......

Yeah same here, not worth the hastle of restoring everything. I was sort of hoping that it might resolve the bluetooth issue. In hindsight - if its not broken........... :excl:

hi there.

can you post an alternative link for this HD ROM upgrade, as i seem to be always cut off from the HTC site.

maybee sombody can drop it onto the mediafire site.

Thanks