NEW! ShootMe! V2.6 and V2.6NS

Guest PedritoM

Guest bstrickler

I just tried using the Lightsabre on my Omnia i910, but it decided to crash. I'm using Version 2.5 of the shootme app, and just installed .NET CF 3.5 yesterday.

Here's the error (had to type it out, since I don't know how to do a "print screen" with the Omnia)

ShootMe.exe

NullReferenceException

at

Cacadeira.BounceForm._frameTimer_Tick(Object sender, EventArgs e)

at

System.Windows.Forms.Timer._WnProc(WM wm, Int32 wParam, Int32 lParam)

at

System.Windows.Forms.ApplicationThreadContext._InternalContextMessges(WM wm, Int32 Param, Int32lParam)

at

Microsoft.AGL.Forms.EVL.EnterMainLoop(IntPtr hwnMain)

at

System.Windows.Forms.Application.Run(Form fm)

at Cacadeira.Program.Main()

Also, after a few "racks" of the shotgun, it turns red, but doesn't do anything else after that. I tried the 3 hard buttons on the face, but didn't do anything. Also, after the phonebook/call list showed up, and I exited it, then exited ShootMe, the top bar on my Omnia disappeared, and I had to reboot it to get it back, even after forcing it closed with Task Manager. The top menu was still "there" but not visible. I could start and close Opera, but oddly, when I closed it, the opera screen was stuck on the background of my phone, and I couldn't remove that without rebooting the phone.

EDIT: tried it again, and I pressed all 3 hardbuttons on front, and that made the screen go back to normal background, but the top bar is still missing. Also, when I go to Settings, and try to click on "Input" which is on top of where Opera's logo normally is, Opera boots up, instead of Input. The side hard-buttons are also disabled somehow, too, and I cannot regain function of them until I reboot the phone.

Edited by bstrickler

Guest Thousand

Absolutely loving this game, especially the light saber. It's fantastic! Thanks so much! My father got his new iPhone in recently and was kind of jealous that my shotgun game was better than his. ^^;;

Guest Omega Ra
Thanks for your precise response! Diamond 2 delivered, this morning... donation will follow (I don't have seen any minimum expected, is that "as we feel" or did I missed something ?) :D

2.5 euro

Guest PedritoM

Ok guys, I've just registered a domain to host my app. I'm still building the website and the next version which will have an online Duel and you'll be able to track your stats and ranking on the website. For now it's still very raw and it just has the downloads of the current version available.

Check it out http://www.shootme.mobi/

Guest Rooster Misfit
Ok guys, I've just registered a domain to host my app. I'm still building the website and the next version which will have an online Duel and you'll be able to track your stats and ranking on the website. For now it's still very raw and it just has the downloads of the current version available.

Check it out http://www.shootme.mobi/

right on dude your totally taking this in the right direction... but having your own site, especially with stuff for people to download... your going to want to throw in some google ads that way you can get paid more... even if its not that much its still extra and its well worth it... when you start getting alot of people in your gonna get a lot off of those ads. you should put them in asap and its really easy to set up too... keep up the good work

Guest PedritoM
right on dude your totally taking this in the right direction... but having your own site, especially with stuff for people to download... your going to want to throw in some google ads that way you can get paid more... even if its not that much its still extra and its well worth it... when you start getting alot of people in your gonna get a lot off of those ads. you should put them in asap and its really easy to set up too... keep up the good work

Thanks for the tips Rooster! ;)

Guest PedritoM
PedritoM,

You got any more ideas that you are planning on stuffing into this awesome app?

-AkWingnut

Yes I have. Keep checking www.shootme.mobi. For now it's very raw but I'm working on it and there will be some great news. ;)

Guest AkWngnut

PedritoM, you should on your site show how the iphone has to have one app per function, but with yours it all comes in one app...... You should show the items that come with your app too, maybe animated when you hover over them with your mouse?!?! Its looking really good.....

-AkWingnut

Guest PedritoM
PedritoM, you should on your site show how the iphone has to have one app per function, but with yours it all comes in one app...... You should show the items that come with your app too, maybe animated when you hover over them with your mouse?!?! Its looking really good.....

-AkWingnut

Thanks AkWingnut, you sure have been really helpfull! ;)

Guest dreamer84

Hey PedritoM, awesome app !!! When do you expect to release the new version?

Would it be possible to add a dice program into the shootme 2.6? :)

I´ve seen it around somewhere before but it would be alot nicer if you had it included in your program :D

Other possible stuff to add:

-Chewbacca sounds (Star Wars) :o

I love the way he sounds and looks hehe Chewbacca chewey!!!...

Chewbacca 4life ! ;)

Edited by dreamer84

Guest PedritoM
Hey PedritoM, awesome app !!! When do you expect to release the new version?

Would it be possible to add a dice program into the shootme 2.6? :o

I´ve seen it around somewhere before but it would be alot nicer if you had it included in your program :D

Other possible stuff to add:

-Chewbacca sounds (Star Wars) :D

I love the way he sounds and looks hehe Chewbacca chewey!!!...

Chewbacca 4life ! ;)

Hi! There will be an intermediate version for QVGA and no g-sensor devices and then I'll work on version 3. I'm also working on the website, so I got a lot on my hands right now. :)

Anyway I expect to launch the intermediate version and an update to the website this week or during the next. Version 3 should be out during the next month.

Cheers!

Guest PedritoM
I had a light saber fight with my friend on his iPod Touch VS. my Omnia. I killed him with the hair clippers. :D

LOL ;)

Guest Lost-in-omniA

I installed that app and then i can see some weapons there but what's next?... i don't understand how it works?.. ;)

Yes, you must have the .NET compact framework 3.5 installed.

Guest PedritoM
I installed that app and then i can see some weapons there but what's next?... i don't understand how it works?.. :D

It works with the accelerometer. You have to shake your phone. ;)